What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Q&A With Vaffla - Submissions + Answers

NotMattch

Zeus says No
Unlinked
Hello, Folks!

After a discussion in Slack, it's been decided that the time has come for another Q&A session with @Vaffla !

Due to how busy he is, I'm not sure on the date that the questions will be answered, however, we've decided to open up a submission thread so we can gather a bank of all the questions ready for him to answer!

Just reply below with your question or questions, they can be about anything at all within reason!

Fire away c:

Last edited by a moderator:
RTU Sporty Whitelisting.... ?

And also a +1 to Vaffla's coding school

+1 to vaffla coding school. This ain't even a question I just want it.

RTU Sporty Whitelisting.... ?
@CSI Joseph Tadworth

who are you 
Classified™

Can you teach me the ways of coding Vaffla
1f602.png
https://www.codecademy.com/ -- HTML/CSS -> Git -> JS -> PHP -> Python

+1 to vaffla coding school. This ain't even a question I just want it.
As above...

+1 Please make Vaffla coding school a thing!
As above...

What's your favourite RPUK funny video 

What brings you to altis 

have u got any surprises with Malden 

Keep up the good work 

@Vaffla Python is eazy (learned in school) I was looking for C++ type of crap
Tbh, I'd just go straight up and learn C. Not many good resources out there other than figuring out basic stuff from examples. I don't even use C much anymore.

@Vaffla, has all your coding skills come from only  code academy? And what would you recommend is good to work with arma typed projects?

What's your favourite RPUK funny video 

What brings you to altis 

have u got any surprises with Malden 

Keep up the good work 
Sorry but "keep up the good work" is not a question please retract your statement 😂😂😂. @Vaffla send me a good source of JS plz

@Vaffla, has all your coding skills come from only  code academy? And what would you recommend is good to work with arma typed projects?
Nope. I've used Python since 2005 and was my first language. For Arma stuff, that is more something for Ciaran to answer better than me. I usually do stuff such as sysadmin/database/making APIs/access control/security/permissions/TS.

@Vaffla Witch programming lanuage do you use on RPUK? 
SQF for Arma. Outside of it, Python for some automation tools, PHP for the API, JS/Electron for a couple of private projects we are looking at releasing on desktops. Then we use tools like Git for version control, Jenkins for CI/CD and a whole bunch of Linux distros and other software to host databases, firewalls, networking and backups. The actual coding is less than 20% of the tech side of keeping the community working.

Favourite video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have you fully recovered from the "thing"?

Back