What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Qrows Mysterious Lack Of Gear...ecksdee

Pause bidding temporarily please ladies and gents, due to some unforeseen circumstances regarding house gremlins trolling our police force, as well termites in my storage facility some of the items have permanently disappeared and I can no longer access the storage facility. 

//I'll update at some point after the next restart

Pause bidding temporarily please ladies and gents, due to some unforeseen circumstances regarding house gremlins trolling our police force, as well termites in my storage facility some of the items have permanently disappeared and I can no longer access the storage facility. 

//I'll update at some point after the next restart
How could this have happened 
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Assuredly for reasons in part totally unrelated to the Altis Police Force, l no longer have an available inventory. 

I will contact relevant parties in due course when I've managed to resource pieces of equipment. 😛😛😛

Assuredly for reasons in part totally unrelated to the Altis Police Force, l no longer have an available inventory. 

I will contact relevant parties in due course when I've managed to resource pieces of equipment. 😛😛😛
See you again in a few days! Time to loose a few more finger nails 😉

I can’t hold pliers so dunno what your talking about ..... 🤔😂

Back