What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

QTE to not get cuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Brief Summary:I think there should be a quick time event or other such mechanic to avoid being cuffed.

Detailed Suggestion: As a cop I know we have a multitude of ways to incapacitate people, such as tazers and baton launchers. I think that when we go to cuff someone they should have a chance to fight back, as I think that the moment someone is tazed the chase being over is quite boring. Frankly, tazers are overpowered(If you arent dog at aiming anyway) and I think that criminals should have a chance to get away from them. Having someones chance of getting away being negated by a single push of alt+R isnt fun in my opinion, and it isnt realistic. So when someone gets cuffed, having them need to hit a button prompt or something to get away would be good.

The Pros: Crims would have a better chance of getting away from spam tazes and other non lethal options

Would make chases more fun.

Would be realistic.

The Cons: Crims already don't surrender to lethal weapons so that means our only viable option would be significantly nerfed. 

Handling groups of people could be aids as we cant just cuff them and put them in cars.

Dev time.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Yes, it will make criminals more able to get away from police, and it would make groups of criminals harder to manage.

Bruh I had no clue this was a thing xD. Ive thought about it for ages but never botherd making the suggestion.

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back