What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Question about kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithWolf

Hello I logged in to lobby today and before I connected to the server I was browsing the forums and when I tabbed back I got "Admin kick (13 (14h/1d)  By Daanv"

Can someone tell me what this means and how long until I can play again? Am I not supposed to be in the lobby for too long without joining?

Hi KeithWolf.

This means that you were banned by Daanv For breaking rule 13.

[SIZE=medium](13) Advertising - Advertising any of the following services* on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups without permission is bannable without appeal;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Teamspeak / Voice Services (example: Discord)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Game Servers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Social Media Groups[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Websites\Other Communities[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]*It is to the discretion of the staff member who looks at your situation as to what we consider advertising. We advise caution when sharing any ip addresses or such through any of our services. May lead to a permanent ban[/SIZE].

omg for making the real fake doors joke? ouch ok that was stupid of me but it's not a real website it's a joke from the show Rick & Morty can I please be an exception and appeal this?

it doesn't say banned am I just kicked for 14 hours and 1 day?

No that is not why you was giving a temporary ban, I have just looked at the ban and in side chat you mentioned 2 other Arma 3 servers

All temporary bans are non appealable, Before your's expires I suggest reading the rules and putting more effort into following them in the future.

Moving this to "Question and Answers" as "Altis Chat" is the wrong forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! Thanks for clearing that up wasn't sure if temp or perma but yeah I broke a rule I can do the time. Just so you guys know I didn't mean to advertise was just talking about where I was playing before kinda and how I was looking for a good server to play on, you guys got the best! Seeya in a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back