What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Question about Police RDM

Scorpex

So me and my friends came back after an 8 month break. And now we are not sure when its considered RDM vs the police.

For example yesterday we were at the H.M. Treasury with loads of rebel gear up and the police told us to put our hands up, can I ever refuse to cooperate and decide to shoot them or are they always in the safe card here? I know there has to be some kind of roleplay engaged but if the police tell you to surrender and put your hands up, same as they chase you in a car telling you to stop, is that considered as engaged roleplay?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Hm there are certain rules. Main ones are the police will send in a unarmed negotiator who cannot be killed/ taken hostage. The other one is that once the blasting charge has been placed the police can kill anyone there and not be RDM. 

http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/#rebelroleplay

As for a police chase the police and you need to properly initiate on each other. 

Main thing is, RP everything. Make sure that they are aware. If you have anymore questions I'm sure other people will be happy to help. 

Thanks for your answer, this clears most things up.

However the rules say it qualifies as low-quality RP if you refuse to cooperate with the police after they chase you and you shoot them. Lets say I have a marksman rifle and over 500k of stuff on me and I dont want to be arrested, what is a good reason if the police tries to pull me over to shoot them? Like i'm tired of constantly getting arrested because my vehicle is ''wanted''  lol.

However the rules say it qualifies as low-quality RP if you refuse to cooperate with the police after they chase you and you shoot them. Lets say I have a marksman rifle and over 500k of stuff on me and I dont want to be arrested, what is a good reason if the police tries to pull me over to shoot them? Like i'm tired of constantly getting arrested because my vehicle is ''wanted''  lol.
Use a different car, I can drive all day with my bounty of 1.6milion. The bounty is on the owner of the car, not the driver. 

Most times i've been arrested,I've either walked free with my gear & a small ticket or walked away with cash in hand from a grateful Officer,Rp is everywhere & in everything,Yes it sucks when you lose money & gear but personally i'd rather Lose 1 million in gear & walk away with fun rp & leaving the officer in a better mood then i left him because i allowed him to rp his role as a officer without forcing a violent confrontation that lacks RP in any sense. This being said,Gunplay can be very RP orientated if people put forth the effort.   

After all,This is RPUK & Rp is why we are here.

We have ANPR and it tells us who owns the vehicle.

Basically, even after a chase, you need to say something to them before you shoot at them.. Just because they've been chasing with sirens on etc it doesnt mean you can kill them.

Thanks for your answers guys, appreciate it! So if I really want to I can refuse to put my hands up and see what happens next :D

This is the reason that I think cops should be a rolemodel in RP, offcourse they have to folow some rules as in real life. But those are only "tools" for a better RP. 

Back