What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Question regarding ARAC and OOC chat.

The Fiddler

Dean Cain
So I've been playing a lot of ARAC while not on duty as police, it's quite fun now as I'm often driving past roadside accidents and can help people get to hospital. There's one rule I'm confused about though.

(8.3.5) ARAC Members are exempt from rule 3.4 when on duty.

Rule 8.3.5 states that ARAC members are exempt from rule 3.4 which is regarding sidechat roleplay, I've posted it below.

(3.4) Sidechat Roleplay - Roleplaying or discussing players locations is not allowed in sidechat. Anyone caught doing this will be banned. Example (There are 6 players from gang X about to rob the bank, I need help i am being chased by the police, police/rebels are camping drug dealer, etc)

But how would this sidechat roleplay be used, is it supposed to be used for communication between different ARAC members because as the only role who can use sidechat in this way you are limited to roleplaying with just ARAC. Or is supposed to be used in a form of advertisement for messages such "ARAC on duty, give me a call for any mechanical needs."

In the past I have used OoC/side chat for advertising I am no duty and giving ETAs when asked.

Back