What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Question regarding Bounty Hunters

Mako Murphy

I've read the rules for Bounty Hunters and I have a question regarding this rule.

8B) Bounty hunters may not game the system by teaming up with a friend, this is exploiting and you and the person/s will be banned as a result.
A friend and I want to both play as Bounty Hunters, will we still be able to team up as both Bounty Hunters?

I'm aware this question might already be answered within the rule, but we're unsure if it means a Civ can't team with a Bounty Hunter or a fellow Bounty Hunter.

Two bounty hunters can play together. Its just to prevent people from teaming up with rebel friends.

The rule means (as per my understanding of it) that you cannot abuse the bounty system by having a civ commit crimes for you to collect the bounty on.
Working as a group of bounty hunters should be perfectly fine.

The rule means (as per my understanding of it) that you cannot abuse the bounty system by having a civ commit crimes for you to collect the bounty on.

Working as a group of bounty hunters should be perfectly fine.
That's what we were thinking, it seemed a little strange that wouldn't allow two bounty hunters to work together.

Back