What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Queue System Poll

Would you like to see something other than just enter-spamming to join the server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
Please vote above, if you feel like giving more feedback please do so below.

I feel that the queue system isn't working properly, I was queuing and was position #2 and then tried 10 seconds later and said position #11. Also, if you get kicked from game you lose your position which is really unfair I think.

If there is another way of doing it without spamming, that would be great. 

Is it possible for donators to get reserved slots? Or does this go against bohiemias T&Cs?

I have the same problem as @Lincoln

you enter the queue and then get kicked. then arma has to reload the server and you have to click again and hope you still have the same spot in the queue.
i still like the concept. maby something more in the on server lobby? so you get in and stay in but have to wait until a slot opens. (if that is even possible)

also the chat spam is quite bad. for notes or the NHS-POL channel.

Yeah sitting here for 10 minutes thinking oh my god I've got it to then get the annoying message "yeah you're first in the que" to then have to wait for the king of the hill to clear that I can join, 15 minuites after that I join then get kicked off of the game, enter spamming is so much simpler 

I like the idea but it just doesn't work properly it takes to much time. it is easier to just spam the server than to have to go trough the que thingy all the time. don't get me wrong it is a good idea but it doesn't work on arma 3 

I love having a system that reserves your slot for 30 seconds when you get kicked off, but it just seems too glitchy for queuing up to join.

In all honesty the system you guys are putting in place is a good one i just think its going to annoy more people then assist.

But that is just my opinion.

Is it possible for donators to get reserved slots? Or does this go against bohiemias T&Cs?
Its not.. we could apply for it, but we wont because we are strongly against such a system that favours how deep peoples pockets are... yes excellent that people donate to keep us online we are greatful and everone who plays and enjoys RPUK is greatful, but giving them a red carpet over other players who come here daily and give up hundreds to thousand of hours

No no no, its not fair and you should shy away from servers that do such a thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
While the queuing system aims to be efficient for for the mass community, the problems that occur when your high in the queue and then brought back down can be extremely annoying as it can become repetitive, I believe that constantly spamming the Enter key (while a pain) is still the better way to go for joining a server.   

Its not.. we could apply for it, but we wont because we are strongly against such a system that favours how deep peoples pockets are... yes excellent that people donate to keep us online we are greatful and everone who plays and enjoys RPUK is greatful, but giving them a red carpet over other players who come here daily and give up hundreds to thousand of hours

No no no, its not fair and you should shy away from servers that do such a thing!
I guess that is a very fair point. I can't think of another suggestion that could improve a queue really.  The idea of this one is good, but it's not working very well right now.

I think this poll has given the dev team the clearest mandate in removing this queue system.... more clearer than any country's general election

Removed, thanks for your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back