What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Queuing system for ban appeals !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Marley

Just a suggestion on the ban appeals. I firmly believe that there should be a queuing system implemented into the ban appeals. This should work on a basis where the admin dealing with the appeals can see who is next in the que and then respond accordingly. One key reason I feel this is due to the fact that I’ve seen people in the past speak to admins via the appeal and then it’s almost like they have been left or an admin has forgotten about them. Therefore, as I said I believe a specific que would challenge any issues. This would clear things up to admins and get rid of any confusion is to who to respond to. I fully understand that ban appeals are an admins last resort and I accept and agree with that. However, I do believe that this queing system would set a bit of a timeframe for the person appealing is to how long they have roughly before someone responds. 
I Really do hope you can see into my suggestion and look into implementing this idea in the future as I believe this will bring a much clear future to ban appeals and will remain that section of the forums on here well functioned and structured.

Please keep me upto date on how this goes and contact me if you feel I can help you. Many thanks Jonny 

Take it from someone who was been banned recently, it's supposed to be a punishment and it's the lowest priority for the admins. Your appeal will be eventually seen and heard, the best thing you can do is to put as much information into the appeal as humanly possible, check forums for a reply and wait it out. -1

yea this wouldent work, i have done staff work before and ban appeals are like the last thing on your mind when you have a couple hundred tickets to look over and reports, like max said its a punishment, if your lucky and its all done in a few days then thats luck, but if your banned for breaking a rule you gotta live with that and be patient, remember thay arent just looking at what your posting, they read it then go look into your records and see how often you break rules how many warnings you have, if you have other warnings or bans they will look over them to decide if your welcome back, and they do all this alongside, playing, helping other players, replying to tickets, and haveing a life outside the server.

utalise the time to read the rules whilst waiting i say and be patient, sorry

Take it from someone who was been banned recently, it's supposed to be a punishment and it's the lowest priority for the admins. Your appeal will be eventually seen and heard, the best thing you can do is to put as much information into the appeal as humanly possible, check forums for a reply and wait it out. -1
Marked as best response, exactly this - we've  got a LOT to deal with, unbans have and will continue to be our lowest priority, we won't be giving any sort of timescale or expectation for a reply. 

Behind the scenes, the appeals are monitored by Staff Leads and we do try and encourage our staff team to ensure we're at a reasonable number and that none are being left behind. That being said, the staff team are volunteers and we recognise that processing appeals is monotonous at best.

Hello there. Firstly I would like to thank the two of you for taking the time out of your day to react to my message. Secondly I think the two of you have completely missed the point of what I am trying to say?? It's Brilliant to see that you have both mentioned this being a low priority for admins and I fully agree with the two of you on that. However, What I am trying to say is that there should me more of a structure put into the appeal system because although it is the "lowest priority" it is nice to have a community forum nice and structured with a que system. Yes you're completely and utterly correct when you sat that "they read it then go look into your records and see how often you break rules how many warnings you have, if you have other warnings or bans they will look over them to decide if your welcome back." However this can be implemented into the que system so that the community knows roughly how long until a specific appeal is looked at.

Thanks again for the Replies Jonny 

Hello there. Firstly I would like to thank the two of you for taking the time out of your day to react to my message. Secondly I think the two of you have completely missed the point of what I am trying to say?? It's Brilliant to see that you have both mentioned this being a low priority for admins and I fully agree with the two of you on that. However, What I am trying to say is that there should me more of a structure put into the appeal system because although it is the "lowest priority" it is nice to have a community forum nice and structured with a que system. Yes you're completely and utterly correct when you sat that "they read it then go look into your records and see how often you break rules how many warnings you have, if you have other warnings or bans they will look over them to decide if your welcome back." However this can be implemented into the que system so that the community knows roughly how long until a specific appeal is looked at.

Thanks again for the Replies Jonny 
The entire point is that you don't know how long it'll be. That is a part of the punishment.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back