What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quinn's out people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinn

Banned
I'm going to keep this fair short just to avoid spending the next hour writing something, my time here is coming to an end, not for good but for the good. <-- That sounds so good xD

I'm leaving to deal with life and try other things with Arma, for me this server has gone stale, i've been here for over a year and I enjoyed a good portion of it but it's recently not been enjoyable, nothing new to do etc... so i'm going to depart for now and arrive somewhere else.

I will also be trying to focus on life more, i've spent 2000 hours on this community and that's 2000 hours of my life gone so i'm going to try experience it more.

Cya lads.

Most annoying Irishman on Altis,

Quinn

Aww man! not really met you bro, but I'm certainly going to miss you, Good luck out there buddy xxxx

Good luck lad. Great mate and officer, have a good one

good luck mate , im gonna have to find somebody else to drive me around in an ifrit now 

Fuckin' hell Quinn who's going to insult my driving now?

On a serious note, good luck in the real world and I hope you come back some time. I'll be waiting!

Thanks everyone, I might be back one day.

good luck mate , im gonna have to find somebody else to drive me around in an ifrit now 
Ill donate my ifrit to the guy who takes on that task xD

Fuckin' hell Quinn who's going to insult my driving now?

On a serious note, good luck in the real world and I hope you come back some time. I'll be waiting!
I can still call you a shit driver, all those crashes on NCA patrol, tut tut.

GL my fellow Flight Commander :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Gonna miss you mate, dont be stranger and come on teamspeak from time to time!

Oh god, wasn't expecting this. Everyone's leaving! Have a good one with whatever you're doing! See you mate

could you link me a torrent for Real Life?

jk, good luck bro!

Aslong you keep hopping on TS sometimes quinn I can't live without your beautiful irish voice :p

But mate goodluck man i will miss ya alot hopefully you'll be back in a very quick time :)

Goodluck have fun where ever you go :)

Goodbye Quin, i am going to miss you ;(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck wherever you go Quinn! , sad to see you go .. especially now Tom is my only flight commander!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back