What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quinn's out people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Eoin although we never see eye to eye most cases and always at each other you where one of the first few pals on the server, I'm in the same situation,gl with rl it gets better.

could you link me a torrent for Real Life?

jk, good luck bro!
It took me 2000 hours of playing Arma to find it xD

Good luck wherever you go Quinn! , sad to see you go .. especially now Tom is my only flight commander!
I feel so bad for you now with just Tom xD 

Whos going to crash my patrol cars and blame it on potatoes :( 
It was the potatoes I swear.

Bye Eoin although we never see eye to eye most cases and always at each other you where one of the first few pals on the server, I'm in the same situation,gl with rl it gets better.
Bye Dean xD Fun times.

See you tomorrow Quinn
Shh, people weren't supposed to know about us...

?? Good friend from the police to the UNMC always up for a laugh but please don't spend your fat stacks elsewhere 

shutterstock_156639926-390x285.jpg

Sad time gonna miss you buddy I hope to see you in the near future :(

First of all, Quinn you will be missed alot! You've become one of my best mates and someone who has really looked after and cared for me throughout my entire stay on this community. If i was ever down, i always knew i could come to you and get brought straight back up again. I'm going to miss you mate. 

I could post endless videos of us having fun together, but i've decided to pick this one out of all of them 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for being such a good mate Quinn 

Your little Smally mc Smallzy , 

xoxo

Nooo Quinn, you're infact my favorite irish lad. Take care beautiful <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sure ill see you soon :) Rcr. Haggis is gunna miss his Rcr. Potato 

Went on your first medic patrol with you, one of the only times I talked to you but you seemed like a nice guy. Adios

You did my first ever PA. We never really spoke much after that apart from patrols but seemed like an amazing guy. 

Goodbye Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back