What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

R.I.P John Kiff

@JohnKiffSad to see the character eventually die, i can't seem to find a picture of the two of us together. Always brought the fun to the party and ofcourse, brought the ladies bringing them to you by flexing the bank balance 😂

I look forward to seeing what any new characters you decide to make have in store for them, goodluck! 

my character delly absolutely hates the aztecas but kiff was the only one i had a laugh with, will be a big miss 

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

@JohnKiff Think you made the news before, story below in case you forgot.....See you soon for the next adventure. 

20th October 

The Cummission

John Kiff, recently mentioned in our article “ Callaghan or Kiff “ has been seen yet again, although this time, not as you would quite expect. Mr Kiff has been caught “ dogging “ behind Bean Machine with no other then the known criminal and fellow gang member to Kiff, Jaffa Benitez.

Mr Benitez, believed to be the leader of the street gang “ The Commission “, can be seen giving oral sexual pleasures to his associate Mr Kiff as well as receiving Mr Kiff. It is clear Mr Kiff is the dominant of the couple.

Weazel News managed to capture a few photos of the incident behind Bean Machine and have also been sent CCTV images from a local shop in the area. An official police statement to weazel news when enquiring about the incident “ This is not the first time we have caught Mr Benitez and Mr Kiff performing sexual acts on one another in a public place, when questioned Mr Benitez and Mr Kiff both said they “Couldnt help themselves and were unable to resist the urge to rip each others clothes off “

A anonymous source from the commission has provided us with information explaining this has been going on quite some time but the couple do not want their loving and sexual relationship in the public eye as it is “ Bad for business “

In other News look out for a new Weazel News video, following a very generous donation from Mr Callaghan Weazel will soon be seen on the big screen. 

4.jpg

I remember when I first met you as you wondered around legion square like a headless pigeon. You came to me for help and help was given... for a price. I will always cherish our little coffee *cough* debt-collection *cough* chats. It fills me with pride to see where you managed lead your life to.

The Accountant bids you farewell @JohnKiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, the end of John Kiff! 😵 You had some hilarious moments! 🤣 Bigger & better character coming soon huh! Enjoy the fresh start! 😄

Just seeing this now, didn't realize you have been gone cuz I'm in prison.. But It was great to have met you and speak with you around the city man!

R.I.P Johnnnn lad 💙

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

@JohnKiff Think you made the news before, story below in case you forgot.....See you soon for the next adventure. 

20th October 

The Cummission

John Kiff, recently mentioned in our article “ Callaghan or Kiff “ has been seen yet again, although this time, not as you would quite expect. Mr Kiff has been caught “ dogging “ behind Bean Machine with no other then the known criminal and fellow gang member to Kiff, Jaffa Benitez.

Mr Benitez, believed to be the leader of the street gang “ The Commission “, can be seen giving oral sexual pleasures to his associate Mr Kiff as well as receiving Mr Kiff. It is clear Mr Kiff is the dominant of the couple.

Weazel News managed to capture a few photos of the incident behind Bean Machine and have also been sent CCTV images from a local shop in the area. An official police statement to weazel news when enquiring about the incident “ This is not the first time we have caught Mr Benitez and Mr Kiff performing sexual acts on one another in a public place, when questioned Mr Benitez and Mr Kiff both said they “Couldnt help themselves and were unable to resist the urge to rip each others clothes off “

A anonymous source from the commission has provided us with information explaining this has been going on quite some time but the couple do not want their loving and sexual relationship in the public eye as it is “ Bad for business “

In other News look out for a new Weazel News video, following a very generous donation from Mr Callaghan Weazel will soon be seen on the big screen. 

I'm starting to think you aren't playing a character @JohnKiff... This is two characters now.

Back