What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

R32 £850,000 vs Elegy Retro Custom (City version) £115,000 (Skyline vs City Skyline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftea

Appreciate there is always a battle between city cars and imports and this is just something I have found but also spoken to others in the city about so thought I'd bring it to the attention of the devs whose role it is with the cars details (driving, acceleration, handling etc.)

Both cars fully maxed and driven by same person

Quick acceleration stats from the video - 

0-60mph

Elegy Retro - 3.5s

R32 - 4.5s

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have shot a comparison video using the two cars which hopefully allows whoever watches to see that the R32 Skyline, whilst being the faster car overall, still performs sub-par to it's city version. For a difference between the two cars of over £700,000 you would expect the R32 to perform better than it's city counterpart

I understand that you are paying for an import as well but for the price something isn't quite right. I believe that it only needs a moderate change to the R32 (Elegy doesn't need changing as it's a Rockstar Default).

An example of balance is the ZR350 vs the RX7 which is a nice balance of city vs Import

Know there is a thread regarding car speeds but idk if it's looked at anymore so added this here as a suggestion. 

Yeah, one thing with cars that confused me when I first joined here was.... the fact my level 1 upgraded novak was smoking an M4 haha

It is very odd that a 100k car is comparable to a 850k car of the same class. I know that paying more for the import makes sense but the Elegy is the city counter part to the R32, and the performance is way off in terms of pricing.

+1, absolute shout shiftea

improve the r32 ❤️

Theres plenty of Import vs Local cars that need tweeking. For example, the D10 is way quicker than the import ZR1.

Theres plenty of Import vs Local cars that need tweeking. For example, the D10 is way quicker than the import ZR1.
Yeah for sure, seeing it as a thing across the board really. I get the paying for the import but when you're spending that much imo you gotta have a decent enough upgrade over its city rival 

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back