What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Racing/ Faster cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Don't mind my English im trying my best fuckers.

So recently I've been really bored and I started watching some YouTube videos from known fivem players. On a lot of communities racing is a known thing for people to do, to earn money or make new friends. In my opinion adding a feature for specific people to ''host'' a race trough their phone, That makes its possible for people to join in so they see waypoints from the race. With adding this in to the server it will also give the police more content. ''traffic'' will have more to do when their is a full pack of 8 racers going trough the city trying to finished first. So new opportunities for the police to train / brand new situations. For us civilians it will be a different way of making money (Giving entry fee to the host but he can't scam the racers) or making new friends because you get known when you turn up to a lot of races. The only thing that needs to get worked on are new cars. Maybe add a few type of ''Sportcars'' that are based on racing and you can tune with multiple bodykits / neon / racing cage and maybe turbo/nitro boost? If it is possible and more people want this, it would be cool if you join the race you get a little hud somewhere in your screen that says on what waypoint / lap and what your current lap time is.

Hope you guys give it a chance 🙂 If you got something to add feel free to comment!

I'd love a racing scene in know one started a while back but not seen much of it 

But attitude's have to change in the server currently it's almost impossible to get money out of the majority of people unless.its for a gun or a new car, near impossible for police to be involved in anything because people on both sides are looking for that perfect arma initiation to start blasting over something as as little as speeding, 

I know I'm not interested in turning up to a race and the vast majority turn up in the speed god cars and I'm stuck struggling to go above 110

The current vehicle system doesn't work well with Racing, hitting a sign is almost a instant breakdown, the having the press forward twice to start moving wont feel or work well the amount of times I've spun lost all momentum because im.holding w but the car doesn't move because I need to press.it again to move is a weird system and ghost cars (hope this was fixed last hotfix)

A proposed group wanted to take up the racing elements of the server and help run racing events on the more frequent as well as some cool other elements to their group for the benefit to the whole server. Expect to see them soon, speak to them about your ideas when they make themselves known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back