What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Racing scene Public list.

Chubbers

The racing scene needs a public list so anyone can set up a race. The main issue myself and others are finding its hard to keep the racing scene alive. This is due to the organisers not being free to set up races and people only waiting for them to set up tracks that people like. I have been working with Orion and making sure anyone can get racing creators and anything to do with the racing scene from Digital Den, so people dont have to wait and find the racing organisers to join the scene. We have a city racing group chat which we are giving out to anyone that wants to join the racing scene and many have joined. Even with the chat, giving access to organisers tracks and allowing anyone to make a track its still missing something. This is just like Weazel news when i ran it and then John and John, it only kicked off when there was a city app we can post stuff to. I think the main track makers which is Myself, Ed, Ghost, Sam and Orion should sit down and pick 20 tracks we all think are great for all class or cars to then put into a public list. Any track in the public list cant be password locked.

Agree completely to this! Be nice to make and/or share some tracks as a collective group. Hopefully with about 20 tracks being able to be hosted free all the time, it would, make it easy for people have some fun but also spark people interested to either making their own or see what other people have created. It could also be done so that some of these tracks are not in the main city to try and spread the server population.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, the racing scene is so "niche" and many people out there don't do racing until someone else sets it up (which creates a void" in the public, there is many people out there who would race all the time if it would be public and make it more accessible , obviously these public racers could eventually get recognized by others and invited to these "private groups" which still creates some sort of interesting rp for both sides and still creates a bit of extra mystery 

The racing scene is in an OK spot atm, specially with the racing lap tops and shit, but it needs a little bit more help in terms of making it public so it would create a more healthy flow of people, so big +1 

Hi mate, Awesome Idea a few of us are trying to keep the racing scene alive or bring it back and its good to see that others think the same! 

+1 

+1 from me too.

Since the start of the racing scene it has very much been the same, a very specific group of people need to be around for things to kick off, and after being needed that much it does ruin the fun a bit, I havent raced in a long time despite putting so much effort into it at the start.

Would be very nice to see a more public and easily accessed set of races, if done in this way it could open up the possibility of leaderboards etc aswell, would be very nice to see.

+1 would be good to really see this take off some more, seems like we've only scratched the surface so far!

+1 Would be great for the scene as at the moment its a very small group of people mainly involved.

+1 would be great to see plus allowing more scope for car meets and getting the relevant authorities onboard great roleplay for all involved then 

Back