What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Radio Boosters Improvement

Orion Acrux

Radio Boosters have been in the city for some time now and are full embedded in the eco system. From my own business and also the people I surround myself i am under no illusion that they are not used, and hardly ever brought. Despite my effort to make them more available and appealing by dramatically reducing the cost, there has been no uptake on them. 

I am proposing a simple adjustment to extending the range of a booster to cover the whole island, I'm hoping this adjustment might make them more of an everyday used item

Pros - Makes radio boaster better and more appealing 
Cons - Minor dev work

Shouldn't change any balance to the city. 

+1 if they either get made harder to get or become way more expensive, seems a bit like back tracking if devs adds a "range" for radios for everyone to then just buy cheap(i'm guessing) boosters to negate it

+1 if they either get made harder to get or become way more expensive, seems a bit like back tracking if devs adds a "range" for radios for everyone to then just buy cheap(i'm guessing) boosters to negate it
The issue is they aren't used as it currently is because they are per restart so upping the materials wont help much it will just continue making them useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back