What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Radios for Car Dealership

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:

Music from the radio in-game stations playing inside dealerships

Detailed Suggestion:

A radio inside the dealership that plays music for people coming to shop for vehicles. Similiar to a few locations around the map where there is music being played. Also a radio you can interact with to switch to the different in game radio stations. Maybe a volume control as well tied to the Dealership whitelisting

The Pros:

Music for people shopping makes for a better car shopping experience

The Cons:

None

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

As someone who spends hours on hours in car dealerships, it would be an amazing QoL thing to add

I know my dealership already has music playing at all times, but it'd be nice to switch it up and also add music for every other dealership. When I first got the keys to the Power St PDM there was so many people commenting on the music so I think it'd be really good QoL improvement

Any possibilities to stream your own music from Spotify/Soundcloud etc into the radios? Either way in-game radio and/or streaming our own stuff would be something nice to have. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1 minute ago, Mike Polo said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DJ Booths have been added to most car dealerships - If any more want one then individual suggestions should be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back