What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Radios to sound more 'https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/146602-radios-to-sound-more-radio-like/radio like'

Think it depends who you work for and what radios your issued. I've only ever used sepura ones with my job and never really had an issue unless you get that person in control who seems to be digesting their mic or you go b2b with someone who cant understand they actually have to hold their set up not just try and talk with it on the belt still ... but I hear my mates in fire complaining about the motorola's regularly being pretty crappy and quiet.
Motorola's in general have always had a shit reputation for the usability and operability tbh so it comes as no surprise, my local Constab use Sepura as for primary comms but are also equipped with a secondary radio sometimes which are usually Motorola

+1 I think it would add to the realism of the server if you think about RL there is always background noise be it cars or crowds now this would be asking to much probably but definitely make it abit more interesting to have some sort of disturbance on the radio 

Back