What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Raiding houses (Police)

Dekkers

The Netherlands / Weedland / The Go Kart Track
I was wondering if someone can tell me how this works.

Some things I'd like to know:

-Which houses do they raid;

-Why those houses;

-What are they allowed to take;

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Any houses with suspicious activity in them, illegal firearms, drugs or tip offs of those houses.

2) See above

3) Everything illegal

They need a warrant from SI or above.

And how do you know that there's illegal stuff in a specific house?

Watch people with firearms near it, civ tip offs, etc.
I am being rather vague... I'll just get to the point.

I own a house in a place where no one goes. I never hang out there and after spawning I leave the place right away, yet after having left my house for over 30min. it got raided and the cops took my illegal stuff (Is all cool) and they actually took one of my precious balaclava's. I was wondering whether that was allowed or not and how it was possible they they knew I had illegal stuff in my house, where I never go.

I am being rather vague... I'll just get to the point.

I own a house in a place where no one goes. I never hang out there and after spawning I leave the place right away, yet after having left my house for over 30min. it got raided and the cops took my illegal stuff (Is all cool) and they actually took one of my precious balaclava's. I was wondering whether that was allowed or not and how it was possible they they knew I had illegal stuff in my house, where I never go.
I can tell you one thing for sure. They never raid random houses.

They must have a reason, tip off etc.

Allright...

And about the balaclava? Is that allowed or? That's all I want to know

you... being serious

I bet someone just knew how they're quite hard to get and... took advantage of it. I like the RP reason, but it seems to be used like a disguise here

Ross is not 100% correct,

If the owner of the house is wanted for murder etc we can issue a warrant to search it, to check if the owner is inside or he has any illegal items.

If the owner of the house is wanted for murder etc we can issue a warrant to search it, to check if the owner is inside or he has any illegal items.
Ah, that's what I thought.Thanks for clearing that up.

E:

Actually really good to know... having a bounty has more down sides than I expected.

Ah of course, how did I forget :p  

you... being serious

I bet someone just knew how they're quite hard to get and... took advantage of it. I like the RP reason, but it seems to be used like a disguise here
Why would they? Cops aren't allowed to wear them unless in the AR division which they get them anyway.

Ah of course, how did I forget :p

Why would they? Cops aren't allowed to wear them unless in the AR division which they get them anyway.
You tell me. All I am stating is a fact and that is that they took my balaclava which is hard to get. Pretty mean if you ask me

You tell me. All I am stating is a fact and that is that they take stuff that is hard to get and it slightly annoys me. Not that much, but still. Pretty mean IMO
Fair enough, but irl they would have taken it.

Anyway I know what I wanted to know. Feel free to lock :)

--- double post ---

Back