What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ranger Trucks receiving a tow hitch and vehicle trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon Media

Was having a word with a Police Officer in city the other day near paleto, discussing vehicles being abandoned and how mechanics don't bother going anywhere near the north of the city. We both thought it could be a good idea for the Ranger Trucks to get tow hitches and trailers so the Rangers could tow them to a impound or if its a player with a damaged vehicle give them the option to RP a situation where they could tow there vehicle to a place of safety to repair and/or to a garage. I completely understand this is the whole point of the mechanics but if their not bothering to enter RP because of the distance I thought this could mix things up a bit. Could also provide the Rangers with a option to do Trailer training and only allow certain people who are trained/ have a licence to do any towing so its not just any Tom Dick or Harry etc.

wouldn't it just be easier for rangers to rent some tow trucks to do this with?

We would have to Clock out drive into the city Clock in as a mechanic then drive north drive where ever then go all the way back to impound to give the truck back clock out to clock back in as a ranger. where as we could stay clocked in as a ranger and get a trailer out using our car park. a lot of time would be saved. i understand with what you are saying. i have done it before but it took a long time to get it all done.

This isn't the Park Rangers remit, there are umpteen amount of mechanics clocked on at any one point to deal with abandoned cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back