What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ravosk's background story

Shadow Wing

Second Lieutenant
Lifetime Donator
TOP CLASSIFIED U.E.A. File!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the most interesting backstory I have ever had the honour to read, shame no one else can read it. :(

hahaha nice comment.

(this is all you ever read, can read, and ever will be able to read, as with beter words no more intel than this is ever given out)

but only this is all thats allowed to give out.

as again its top classified U.E.A documentation.

so all i got allowed to say about is from my superior is that i work for U.E.A.

my function in the U.E.A. as my rank and all other intel are classified and always will be.

Who is UEA ?
Ill tell ya in private message mate.

why only you?

as you are administrator of the UK majesty on altis as it falls under UK soil.

so as im here from a foreign country doing my job you must be aware of it.

(why is because ive been sended by my superior for friendly operations on altis and did get order to inform the administrator of altis about the operations that are going on.)

as for other goverment agency like APD, and so it will be kept classified.

According to Google, Wilco, UEA is the infamous 'University of East Anglia'. Their campus police is legendary. They can drop a fen-walker at 30 paces with nothing more than a pitchfork and a pot of Colman's mustard. I've probably said too much already. The mustard thing is classified... ;)

According to Google, Wilco, UEA is the infamous 'University of East Anglia'. Their campus police is legendary. They can drop a fen-walker at 30 paces with nothing more than a pitchfork and a pot of Colman's mustard. I've probably said too much already. The mustard thing is classified... ;)
wrong ^^

i mean a other U.E.A.   ^^

good luck find out the right 1 ^^

look at my signature and look at the 1 with U.E.A. maybe that gives you a hint.

^^

Ok then, I'll stop messing around. I'm only trying to mislead so as not to blow your cover.

We all know that you're really with the United Equestrian Army : http://209.15.211.170/Groups/group.aspx?gid=795018 in that mythical top-secret land of Roblox. Mum's the word, though... your secret is safe with me.

You might be interested to know that your flag-of-equestria is not showing up for me in your signature, though. Is that secret as well? :)

k you guys finaly know now what it stands for.

but again not function and everything ^^.

Back