What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RCO vs ARCO!

Which do you prefer?

• RCO

Votes: 94 64.4%
  • ARCO

Votes: 52 35.6%

• Total voters
yeah but ARCO is irrelevant who uses that anyway. You know who?... Scrubs that's who.

This poll needs no explanation. 

#RCOIsTheBest!
I like the RCO for a few reasons, 1.It looks alot better on Mk's & Mx's then the ARCO(IMO) since the ARCO looks like a Russian Block Sight. 2.I'd swear on my Soul that the ARCO either hates me or just isnt zeroed right(I cant ever seem to git shit with it lol) I used to love the MRCO because of the Dual Zooms & the look but someone told me the MRCO's Zeroing was broken or something.

ARCO for life. I hate that RCO shit.

Honestly I use either depending on my mood, or I go months sticking to one then switch to the other.

i must say, ARCO FTW at the moment, killed 4 guys with their own colleagues MK18 from 800m @night using an ARCO.. 

ARCO!

RCO is much more clearer to see the range numbers and the dashes where you can line it up with the enemies shoulders to get the range without a rangefinder.

RCO is much more clearer to see the range numbers and the dashes where you can line it up with the enemies shoulders to get the range without a rangefinder.
Thank you Kral! Thought no one would mention the ranging system

Kral and friends felt the other end of my RCO Last night ;)

RCO FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Kral and friends felt the other end of my RCO Last night ;)

RCO FTW
You only got me cause I witched back to my stupid freezing laptop wait a few months when I get my new laptop I promise ya you will eat my RCO!

<3

Back