What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RCO vs ARCO!

Which do you prefer?

• RCO

Votes: 94 64.4%
  • ARCO

Votes: 52 35.6%

• Total voters
RCO, but only 'cause it looks better, don't really understand the difference tbh. I only ever carry big guns so people are intimidated into buying marmite from me 

ACRO is better.

Y'all were just brainwashed from a young age thinking the RCO scope is the best scope. One day you'll realise you're wrong and switch to the ARCO :)

It really all depends on the colour of the gun for me, but I would rather an RCO/MRCO due to the red sites as opposed to green.

Lets be honest this is the best scope out of any arma game

DMR Scope

maxresdefault.jpg

You only got me cause I witched back to my stupid freezing laptop wait a few months when I get my new laptop I promise ya you will eat my RCO!

<3
Kral can't shoot, he will literally sneak up behind you and try stuff a RCO into your mouth. A really weird picture!

I'm all about the ARCO, but hey, I can utilize anything that's given to me ;D

RCO, but only 'cause it looks better, don't really understand the difference tbh. I only ever carry big guns so people are intimidated into buying marmite from me 
Lies , you carry big guns for the higher kaliber RP bullets :)

RCO is best because i get it free as a cop , so i have got to get very good with it ??

Back