What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM allowed by a member of staff?

I'm Negan

So there a situation where one of my friends was robbed at the weed processor he complied completely then the person said "I'm going to kill you now" and shot him. Now this is the rule that I am quoting from here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules#rebelroleplay

[SIZE=medium](7.1.4) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, put your hands up or i will shoot etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM.[/SIZE]

So you would imagine my surprise when my friends quit the server because a member off said that because he said "I'm going to kill you now" before killing him that is allowed? But lets get back to the rule I quoted "[SIZE=medium]Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay"[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]So if I rob someone for everything they had and they complied. Then say "I'm going to kill you now" <bang> is that killing really carried out with high roleplay? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If any staff could reply to this question I would appreciate it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thank you for reading. [/SIZE]

All depends what has happened beforehand.. If that was the result of 30mins to 1 hour of really high roleplay and a thrilling story then yes a shitty end but you wouldn't argue!

If that was the result of drop your gun, drop your stuff, I am going to kill you... then that is boring roleplay and not high quality no.

In the title you mention a member of the staff but in the post you don't mention anything more about it....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you should just PM the member of Staff and ask to speak about the situation at hand. Anyone can say what happened on the server, but without us actually being there to have witnessed it we can only go off what you have told, and not be able to see both sides.

Try to contact the staff member and ask why he did what he did in the way that he did.

Staff or not... We're all gamers, all humans and we all make mistakes.

All depends what has happened beforehand.. If that was the result of 30mins to 1 hour of really high roleplay and a thrilling story then yes a shitty end but you wouldn't argue!

If that was the result of drop your gun, drop your stuff, I am going to kill you... then that is boring roleplay and not high quality no.

In the title you mention a member of the staff but in the post you don't mention anything more about it....
My friend went into teamspeak with the staff member (he can't remember the person's name. He explained the full situation which didn't last long whatsoever It was quite literally 

1. hands up
  2. rob
  3. I'm going to kill you now 
  4. bang 
The staff member said because he said "I'm going to kill you now" it was allowed.

So let me get this correct, your friend contacted a staff member about the incident or it was a staff member involved in the incident... also how can you not recall who you spoke too if you took the time to go into teamspeak with them and discuss ?

Something isn't adding up here, I refer to what I said above however if there is further investigation required we are going to need more information.

My friend went into teamspeak with the staff member (he can't remember the person's name. He explained the full situation which didn't last long whatsoever It was quite literally 

1. hands up
  2. rob
  3. I'm going to kill you now 
  4. bang 
Let me know if you need anything else. 
Well, looks like it was @Markooo not a staff member. But regardless, why make a forum post when you could just ask to speak to the person that killed you. 

This just seems like a drama starter in my eyes.

They talked on ts. The end result was because he said "I'm going to kill you now" he was allowed to execute him, despite complying. Is that really allowed?

They talked on ts. The end result was because he said "I'm going to kill you now" he was allowed to execute him, despite complying. Is that really allowed?
It was your friend involved in the situation? Not you then?

Sorry mate, but you're really not explaining anything thoroughly here and it's hard for us to understand if you're not giving us details.

Also, if it was your friend, why is he not bringing this up?

It was your friend involved in the situation? Not you then?

Sorry mate, but you're really not explaining anything thoroughly here and it's hard for us to understand if you're not giving us details.

Also, if it was your friend, why is he not bringing this up?
I think it is quite clear what he is asking, and Wilco already answered it.

If the RP was extensive and they ended it with "I am going to kill you now" then you get shot, it is a shitty ending but nobody would complain.

If it was "Hands Up, Drop Your Stuff, I am going to shoot you now" then shot dead, and you was complying all the way through, no that is not allowed as it is not high quality RP.

I was in the room when this happened.

1. His friend (poster) opened up fire without any warnings given to us.

2. Lied to the staff member in question saying that the guy who shot us (poster) was not in his gang.\

3. Decided to go against staff members explanation of the rules.

Back