What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by [DS]Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex SI Phil

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [DS]Juice

Time & Date this happened: 25-09-2015 at around 7pm

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: I thought someone I had met earlier had been shot at the weed buyer in Kavala I then went to see realising that he had not been and had gotten away I then left the Weed buyer and was then knocked out by [DS]Juice without any roleplay.

What Rule Was Broken ?:3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I did try to message him on sidechat but got no response

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFvS-GeaZTc

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Denied - Benefit of doubt: You can see that this gentleman is "Speaking" ingame. I don't know at this point if his Microphone is not working or what it is. So I will deny it this time but if there is another report coming up against him I will issue a ban. (If it is a legit report duhh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back