What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM? It's called self defense.

This is the original post's GUID: 9e30e53ea8d1e43889d91451b8a9d1

This is the new post's GUID: 9e30e53ea8d1e43889d91451b8a9c7d1

The difference (in red) : 9e30e53ea8d1e43889d91451b8a9c7d1

The exact message: You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (RDM)) 

Hopefully this helps. I apologize for how long this has dragged on for.  

Neither of these GUIDs are currently in the banlist anymore. Please confirm whether you're able to get back on the server or not. If not, give me the full text of the kick-message, and your IGN at the time.

Just for ref - next time, KEEP IT ALL IN THE SAME THREAD, please. It confuses the fuck out of everyone otherwise!

No I am not able to get back onto the server. The kick-message i get on my screen when i try to join the server is as follows:

You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (RDM)) '

My in-game name is: Dr. W. Blanc

Hopefully this issue gets resolved and apologies for the multiple threads, it won't happen again.

Got it. You were being kicked because of your IP address, not your GUID (we'd removed the GUID).

Please confirm everything is working now.

Sadly, I am still still banned Jacko and the kick message is still the same. Is there any other information I can provide to help?

When i first joined the server it was under the name ' Cenk ' - Maybe that could be causing the issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
BE GUID you gave me (on 2nd attempt) was: 9e30e53ea8d1e43889d91451b8a9c7d1

As explained, I couldn't find this in the file anywhere, so assumed it had already been removed. Managed to find an IP address associated with your character and removed that (as explained).

After your last report, I went hunting for a BE GUID listed for an earlier login of Cenk and found: ae30e53ea8d1e43889d91451b8a9c7d1

Duh.

Can you confirm that THIS time, you're able to get in.

Back