What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM while flying over Kavala (Completed 27/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonsa

In-game name: [aG] gonsa

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561197995164759

What was lost: All my gear (as the chopper goes back to the Hangar)

Value of item/money lost: Around 300K (Clothes, Katiba with MRCO and 5 mags, NV, GPS, zipties, lockpicks, food and water.

Quick description of what happened:

[SIZE=11.8181819915771px]So yesterday, me and two friends were painting our choppers and decided to go for a journey.[/SIZE]

we flew over most of the island and explored places we have never seen before. Quite nice ones.

When we flew over Kavala, my friend which was in the front, his helicopter mysteriously exploded and he died into the ocean.

Right after him it was me. pufff. Exploded mid-air.

Too bad I didn't record it, as I then thought it was a ceiling protection over Kavala, but PLF Kris told me there's no such thing, it was a bug someone also reported and that I should ask for a comp.

Thanks

gonsa

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this was Puppy. He was on patrol and was looking at choppers flying past Kavala and they were blowing up when he held the tilda key on them. Wasn't intentional and the video is quite interesting, he was slowly learning that he was a super hero.

You might not get compensation due to kavala being a no fly zone in the first place.
I can't land a chopper in kavala?

sheeese, that is really a no place to go.

it was actually the first time I visited Kavala.

I guess I won't go back there so soon.

New rules state you can land anywhere, but server laws are if in greenzone it will be shot at crushed by police.

Also height rules are for 300m

New rules state you can land anywhere, but server laws are if in greenzone it will be shot at crushed by police.

Also height rules are for 300m
So, I didn't get.

Aren't the green zones suppose to be kill forbidden? What's the problem of landing there? There's a donator shop which is green zoned.

And how can I land if I can't get below 300m?

:huh:

can we get confirmation whether the height rule is a RULE or a LAW please?

Also, if it's either, does this apply to hovering or to flying? I understand its due to noise, so if I'm flying at 250km/h over somewhere at 50m, is this allowed, because any interuption to rp would be incredibly brief it you were just flying over someone.

So wait so long as it isn't a green zone you can land there? I mean obviously landing anywhere in Kavala would be pretty idiotic but the surroundings are good yeh? Won't police just crush them if they find them like, anywhere?

-EDIT snip I'm derailing this compensation request by talking about helicopters so I'll move this to another thread-

I think this was Puppy. He was on patrol and was looking at choppers flying past Kavala and they were blowing up when he held the tilda key on them. Wasn't intentional and the video is quite interesting, he was slowly learning that he was a super hero.
I did not touch my tilda key since what happened, I killed 4-5 people including a doctor :'(If he's interested in the video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back