What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

rdm :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAL Black

name of person: castle

time and date: 25.12.2014 between 23:09 and 23:11 gmt

i was at the drugdealer in kavala to rob some People. a guy in no clothes runs up to me and asks me to shoot him (fail of rp in my opinion) i also give him a warning when he's ten metres away, but he still advances. i then proceed to shoot him and walk outside. his friend is standing on the rock behind the dealer. i try to zoom in by holding the left mouse button (i can't see if its a human), but i accidentally click the left mouse button and aim in his general direction. he gives me no warning and shoots me in the head. upon my Death, a vehicle repair guy runs up to my body and picks up my weapon.

attemting to resolve: i asked in Direct why he rdm'ed me and he responded by saying: you killed my friend and aimed at me.

thank's for Your time ~~Val Black~~

name of person: castle

time and date: 25.12.2014 between 23:09 and 23:11 gmt

i was at the drugdealer in kavala to rob some People. a guy in no clothes runs up to me and asks me to shoot him (fail of rp in my opinion) i also give him a warning when he's ten metres away, but he still advances. i then proceed to shoot him and walk outside. his friend is standing on the rock behind the dealer. i try to zoom in by holding the left mouse button (i can't see if its a human), but i accidentally click the left mouse button and aim in his general direction. he gives me no warning and shoots me in the head. upon my Death, a vehicle repair guy runs up to my body and picks up my weapon.

attemting to resolve: i asked in Direct why he rdm'ed me and he responded by saying: you killed my friend and aimed at me.

thank's for Your time ~~Val Black~~
Not RDM

Rejected > Reason(Nothing we can do with this evidence.) > Date 25/12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back