What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM

I ve just checked your "report a player" reports... there are none, so why do you expect others to do "jack shit" when you do not do "jack shit" yourself ?

Here is a helpful link:

EDIT: Also learn to use the forums... you posted this in character stories... unless your character is Mr Jack Shit i will move this to Altis Life chat

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have an issue with the way officers handle GZ and don't do as you put it "jack shit" in GZ then please bring it to us don't just post on the forums like a baby throwing his toys out of the pram, in regards to RDM in the GZ the police handle it as best we can when we see it but we are still bound by the same rules as you which means that we are not allowed to kill in GZ which makes it a little tougher for us to hunt the man down but we do our very best. but again if you have an issue please come and speak to command in our liaison room.

I AM SICK OF DIPSHITS NOT PROVIDING CONTEXT AND DETAIL IN THESE THREADS

PROVIDE DETAIL AND CONTEXT OR GTFO OFF THE FORUMS

tumblr_inline_mkca7pDygC1qz4rgp.gif

@leejaydo you record mate? If you don't then I highly suggest you get something sorted so if anything like that happens again you simply just save the last 10 or 20 minutes.  And get him on TS, if he doesn't wanna come to TS to resolve it then you simply just file a report against that player with your video link and put a comp request in if you lost all of stuff...sorted :) 

Back