What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ready to introduce myself....STAT!

Poolie

Hello,

Well i thought it was time to introduce myself STAT! My name is Poolie (Craig) and have recently joined RolePlay.co.uk and have LOVED my experiences so far, i joined as a NHS employee and the guys i have met there so far really do the community a great service in welcoming and making new comers feel welcome and getting them sorted within their role or as a civilian. In 'Real Life' i am a 30 year old veteran and have been an avid gamer since the age of 'as far as i can remember'! Back on the good old Atari, Sega and N64. I currently work within the security sector and love my job (Not many that can say that). I have a 1 year old daughter and live with my partner who currently cloths, feeds and cleans after me and by feed i mean 'MILK' from natural sources.

During my time working for the NHS i have noticed the severity of incidents such as Road Accidents/Standing on Spike strips and how stupid some people are leading to the moments of injury. This is why i partnered with a scientist and came up with two new medicines which can combat both of these which are,*ROAD SENSE* A medicine designed to boost the injured persons driving skill to a particular level as to avoid avoidable accidents, the driver will feel a sudden BURST of driving knowledge such as location of the brake pedal.

Now the second medicine created is called*COMMON SENSE* a medicine that treats ANY person that has caused injury to themselves due to hideous errors from themselves, again the injured person will feel a sudden BURST of knowledge of things such as edges and height. It can also treat people that have placed too much trust in a particular person which came to them being injured.

Well that's it from me, i hope to see you all around and if you hear ''STAT!'' It's just me with plenty of viles of Road sense, Common sense and good old trusty Morphine.

Yes that reminds me there is also Morphine which is for people with common sense and Road sense and require NORMAL treatment.

Happy Days!...................STAT!

Road Sense.pngROAD SENSE - 

Common Sense.pngCOMMON SENSE

Morphine.pngMORPHINE

Cover for Roleplay.jpg

Loved your introduction, I hope you'll enjoy your time here and welcome to the community! 😊

Its been a pleasure the few patrols we been on together and i look forward to more, keep up the great work and im glad you are enjoying your time here :)

Welcome! Loved your introduction. Hope you have a great time in the community.

Back