What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Realistic ATM / Banking

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

So the idea of this is to give banks more of a reason to be used.

How do you do this?

Well firstly, you limit how much you can withdraw from an ATM machine, No deposits. Let's say max £2000 limit every 10 minutes from an ATM.

Second if you want to withdraw more / deposit cash. You need to go to a Highstreet bank. Gives these buildings a reason to be used again / can create some criminal roleplay. Lets say Limited to £200k deposit / withdraw. Same thing every 10 minutes.

To take out any amount of cash or to deposit, you need to go to the big bank in Vinewood. 

Pro's

Creates a new system for more realistic actions / creates roleplay around these areas

Cons

You can get robbed more often I guess

Dev work.

+1 - I think this is a good idea, it means there’s more chances for some good RP.

It puts the bank to use, the bank itself the building is there and doesn’t get used apart from when people go to rob the bank. It’s a BIG bank and people go to rob the bank for the big winning cash prize. I think it would be a lot better, more RP like if a group/gang was to go to the bank with guns out, hostages in the bank with people withdrawing at the desk, say. 
A bit like real-life bank robberies, or even in movies you see 5, 10 hostages inside the bank. I think this would bring great RP opportunities for this aspect too, it means police are less likely to barge in, not like they do this, but in the past I’ve seen police barge into smaller banks/shops with hostages inside.

- Not only for bank robbery RP, I think it would be good if there was bankers, like whitelisted jobs as a banker, and there was some system implemented maybe that the person in the bank dealt with transactions to civilians in the city.

This would bring great Roleplay I think, and put the bank to use 

Most transactions these days are electronic. We are moving rapidly into a cashless society. If anything, I feel this suggestion may push the server backwards in terms of its period in history. 

I miss the 90s. I listen to west coast classics all the time. I dont miss having to learn to write a cheque tho  😉

I like the idea of withdrawing limited sums of cash. Only for this to be logged in bank statements which should be accessible by police in investigation of crime. Thats all tho. Not sure about the other stuff. 

Back