What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Really bad 40mins back after two+ years..

Mark Biggleswade

Hi All,

So I've been away for 2-3 years and yesterday I decided to log in and see if I'd enjoy myself again, and things started Ok, met a friendly couple of truck drivers in Kavala followed by a man run over getting revived bu the NHS in great RP style.

Thats where it ended. I saw an accident where 3 people crashed near the crane, reported this to NHS via text message but noon ever came. On top of this, whilst I'm RPing around the truck trying to help, this random rebel comes up and threatens to rob me, I put my hands up, tell him I have nothing, as I literally had nothing he'd want, and I explain the accident with my hands down, situation had diffused.... and then, one of the worst Roleplayers turn up I've ever seen, Rolex, in a stolen police truck driving around like an idiot. He tries to arrest me and I ask him for ID because he has no uniform. Then Ludde points his rifle at me whilst I'm interacting with Rolex, and tells Rolex I tried to rob him. How? I do not know. I wasn't asked my name through all of this, and no opportunity was given to me to create any sort of story.

I explained I wanted to see some ID of this man driving a police van in civis, i put my hands down, I get shot, i put my hands up, I get cable tied, blindfolded, taken to the top of a building and thrown off. Then I bled for the entire duration hoping someone passing would help... I'd witnessed a lot in Kavala, but police presence wasn't one of them, how on earth is it that possible? Maybe this isn't the central hub for new players anymore? I used to have so much fun here.

I really enjoyed myself in the Police back in the day, this was my plan again this time, can I get some reassurance that this isn't a common occurrence?

- I just found this from back in the day..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-Mark Biggleswade

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

So I've been away for 2-3 years and yesterday I decided to log in and see if I'd enjoy myself again, and things started Ok, met a friendly couple of truck drivers in Kavala followed by a man run over getting revived bu the NHS in great RP style.

Thats where it ended. I saw an accident where 3 people crashed near the crane, reported this to NHS via text message but noon ever came. On top of this, whilst I'm RPing around the truck trying to help, this random rebel comes up and threatens to rob me, I put my hands up, tell him I have nothing, as I literally had nothing he'd want, and I explain the accident with my hands down, situation had diffused.... and then, one of the worst Roleplayers turn up I've ever seen, Rolex, in a stolen police truck driving around like an idiot. He tries to arrest me and I ask him for ID because he has no uniform. Then Ludde points his rifle at me whilst I'm interacting with Rolex, and tells Rolex I tried to rob him. How? I do not know. I wasn't asked my name through all of this, and no opportunity was given to me to create any sort of story.

I explained I wanted to see some ID of this man driving a police van in civis, i put my hands down, I get shot, i put my hands up, I get cable tied, blindfolded, taken to the top of a building and thrown off. Then I bled for the entire duration hoping someone passing would help... I'd witnessed a lot in Kavala, but police presence wasn't one of them, how on earth is it that possible? Maybe this isn't the central hub for new players anymore? I used to have so much fun here.

I really enjoyed myself in the Police back in the day, this was my plan again this time, can I get some reassurance that this isn't a common occurrence?

-Mark Biggleswade
Hello, first of all the police were probably dealing with a major situation that required all of them to respond, second the nhs are very busy so that’s probably why they didn’t show up and finally no this is not a common occurrence if you have attended a scene where people are injured and u are simply calling the nhs and a random hobo rebel wants to rob this hobo rebel needs to gitgud and your choice of rp was limited sadly because u ran into a hands up or die rebel 

1 hour ago, Mark Biggleswade said:

Hi All,

- I just found this from back in the day..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i am sorry for your bad welcome back scenery in kavala, however you have to understand that the medics have to take care of all players on the entire server. and at peaktime this is 120 players consisting of only 3-8 medics.

also lack of police present might mean that there is a bank robbery or other important issue, this also explains why there werent any medics... (they were pioritizing the downed cops)

for the shit robbery, all i can see really is you not showing any interest in their rp as you were only interested in him showing his ID. which he doesnt have to if he was a undercover cop.

To behonest if i were them trying to set up a rp scenario and someone keeps asking me to show my ID ignoring my thhreats or any attempt to rp, then i probably just excuted him and try to find someone who IS willing to.

now ifcours i do not know the full situation so inform me if i am missing something, if you are looking for some quick and fun rp you can always go to a sgt+ i believe to request a ride along!

kind regards

Killersky

RP isn't the same as it was when you were knocking about 2 years ago, but I'm sure you know that you can't make a fair judgment based on a bad 40 minutes. There were still the "hands up or die" and execution hungry rebels back then, even if there may have been less.

I'm sorry you've experience a couple of bad players. 
If you'd ever wanna go on a police patrol, feel free to pop me a message whenever you see me on and I'll take you @Mark Biggleswade

Thank you everyone who took the time to read my post, some didn't agree but that's life. I'll come backs little differently I think ;)

Back