What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebel EQ

@Ralph the Hobo Scammed you for one simple reason, you are you. @Miyagi You two can continue to litter this post, im done with kids shitposting. Ima just use them or acutually find a mature adult on the server that might be interested 😄
Mature adult scamming someone who only posses 60k 🤣 andd tell me when was the last time you left the greenzone??

@Simen @BlackJack read post, min increment 100k starting 1.5mill... keep in mind that is for both the helmet, gun and mags, if you think its a joke would you be so kind and fuckoff
giphy.gif

No one is ever gonna buy this for 1.5 mil good luck with that🤣

You are using auction house prices as comparison. I once bought a sting for 200k at the auction house.

800k for the whole package.

@Jebediah Jalalai You cant even afford it thats why u lowball xd If all of you have trouble gripping what i said: Starting bid 1.5mill, min increments 100k. Basic text shouldn't be that hard and it really is as simple as; Don't want it, don't buy it, don't like the price, don't buy it, don't have anything good to say? don't post.

@Jebediah Jalalai Plus check the posts man, spar16 normal ones on forums go for 200-300k, spar16-s has gone for 800k on its own no problem before so, im not dumb i know what i got

@Ziitoz Bringing up the fact that you just admitted on scamming someone, anyone bidding is joking, no one is going to buy your spar 16 for 1.5mil the pilot helmet can fuck off, its super easy to get the pilot helmet, the spar16s isnt that difficult to get... you telling people to fuck off when they bid is a legit joke, it shows you arent interested in selling it, your interested to see whos gonna buy it from you, so you can scam them, you will now FOREVER be remembered as a scammer on this server and no one will forget this. How about you grow a pair of balls and talk to mature people, instead of camping in the greenzone selling ur guns in there. 

@TheCap Ahaha lol no, i don't need to rely on others for money anyhow, ill be able to get money anyways. No need to post if you don't have anything decent to say man, never seen u and never will see u so 🙂

@TheCap And never camped greenzone so, why don't you hop on and we'll see whos gonna be on floor man? 😉

@Ziitoz Kayn keep facepalming i floored u last time aswell

You must be the saddest guy ever 
It's ganja nation what do you expect....

And never camped greenzone so, why don't you hop on and we'll see whos gonna be on floor man? 😉
I'll rook bang your ass first, your like the biggest shitter here, maybe stop acting like a big man when all you do is camp in greenzones acting like your the shit. Grow a pair and stop trying to roast people who have spent longer being a rebel then you. Come back when you know what you are doing. In the words of posiden, BTEC Rebel and nothing more

@TheCap Ahaha lol no, i don't need to rely on others for money anyhow, ill be able to get money anyways. No need to post if you don't have anything decent to say man, never seen u and never will see u so 🙂

@TheCap And never camped greenzone so, why don't you hop on and we'll see whos gonna be on floor man? 😉

@Ziitoz Kayn keep facepalming i floored u last time aswell
are you sure your all right? its good that we never saw each other, cause i dont think i would be able to hear anything anymore if i would have met you. You seem like someone who depends on scamming to make a living, and sure ill hop on and find you 🙂 and ill teach you what i can do

tenor.gif

people can face palm you all they want and killing someone one time isnt anything to brag about you either may have had a 100rnd gun he was healing you roached him list goes on mate stop thinking you big man with all you shit grow up and get in shape because i rekon if kayn was to be dead in front of you you'd pussy out or be dead 

Back