What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebel Imports

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
I see people have the Rebel Imports license but I have no clue what it is and how to get it. Could someone pleaset  tell me what it is.

Rebel imports is basically the advanced rebel license which you can buy at advanced weapons on the map. It gives you access to mk1s and mxsws things like that so its worth it

Depends on what gun and whether there's a half price running (which there often is).

I usually spend about 400k gearing up there.
Okay, and what is the best way to make money then, because I'm not broke but not rich either.

Okay, and what is the best way to make money then, because I'm not broke but not rich either.
Depends very much if you want to stick to the law, or risk doing illegal things. Some illegal activities bring big cash, like Uranium and Blood Diamonds, however you'll need to be lucky and potentially bring some protection with you as rebel gangs like to patrol these. If you want to stick to the slightly safer side of making money I would recommend trying out steel or making PCs, these are time consuming but very profitable and aren't as risky.

Depends very much if you want to stick to the law, or risk doing illegal things. Some illegal activities bring big cash, like Uranium and Blood Diamonds, however you'll need to be lucky and potentially bring some protection with you as rebel gangs like to patrol these. If you want to stick to the slightly safer side of making money I would recommend trying out steel or making PCs, these are time consuming but very profitable and aren't as risky.
Are blood Diamonds one of the best ways to earn money then?

Back