What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebel Weapon Prices

Ryan

Hello, I may be a police officer but when I saw the prices of the weapons for myself earlier I couldn't believe my eyes. With most good weapons starting at £150,000 and going up to £300,000 I believe. I may have got the last wrong but even so! I understand the LMG and 50 cals being really expensive, but why all other weapons? The pistols now cost the same as a Rahim did! Please don't see this as an angry post, but why have all the weapons become ridiculously expensive? Is this a good price or am I just a pauper? Any explanation would be really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Equipping costs are higher that's true. Short term it is to curb the high amounts of money people have,however long term it is going to slow down gameplay. 

On the bright side new gangs won't be appearing unless they've been around for a long time as a civ. Which also means we actually have a civilian population now.

Hello, I may be a police officer but when I saw the prices of the weapons for myself earlier I couldn't believe my eyes. With most good weapons starting at £150,000 and going up to £300,000 I believe. I may have got the last wrong but even so! I understand the LMG and 50 cals being really expensive, but why all other weapons? The pistols now cost the same as a Rahim did! Please don't see this as an angry post, but why have all the weapons become ridiculously expensive? Is this a good price or am I just a pauper? Any explanation would be really appreciated.
Well its pretty obvious really, Its to encourage people to go ''VIP'' to get cheap prices - not so subtle  to be honest.

My issue, as a donator the prices are WAY TOO LOW!

10% off every gun. What would normally cost me about £400k to gear with, i end up spending about £80k but get the same, if not better/more gear

This is highly unbalanced, 300k for a lynx and 21k for a zafir!! These prices are TOO Low.

Well its pretty obvious really, Its to encourage people to go ''VIP'' to get cheap prices - not so subtle  to be honest.
u couldnt be more wrong. . . .  

It is to stop ppl yoloing around and rdm'ing ppl left and right, as atm as a rebel there is no consequence to your death,  if u have money u can just gear back up and go back at it.

With the prices higher people will value their gear/Life more, ergo RP more and will be more careful as they dont want to lose the gear

if u cant afford the expensive gear then dont buy it, buy the cheaper gear and go about your business or steal better gear :D  

I agree with Hybrid Bananna. There has been a wide variety of ideas and with economic inflation the rise in weapon prices has balanced it out. One Kavala coke run could equip you 6 times over(about ~600K) and with the weapon price changes it is now 2 or 3 depending on what you want with the increased variety.

I like the weapon costs being higher. A couple of more helicopter crashes (VYPER!) and I will have to go back to legal work such as Peach Picking, which does not bother me one bit.

There is more to (Altis) life than shooting people.

I do think the donator store pricing needs a boost. Should be maybe 50% off the Rebel Store price but I'm sure they are already aware of this.

I like the higher prices, even though its kinda crippled me financially. It makes fights more intense because there's more to lose and hopefully means people wont just squander their cash by getting into shoot outs all the time. I don't think anyone could take issue with 50% off for donator like Jimmy said, its enough of a discount without making it unfair.

Im not a donator i think there fine as they are. It stops you from treating this like a fps and make you more careful of what you do. And if you pay £10 a mouth then your keeping the server up therefrom you have to pay less in game. It only fair this is coming from a non donator as well. 

Im not a donator i think there fine as they are. It stops you from treating this like a fps and make you more careful of what you do. And if you pay £10 a mouth then your keeping the server up therefrom you have to pay less in game. It only fair this is coming from a non donator as well. 
I agree with this, because you don't have to donate. But it keeps the server going so it returns the favor with cheap weapons and vehicles for donators. I think the price divided by ten (how it currently is) is very good value for £10, however maybe you could add clothes to the donator shops as well? Considering donating and some nice gear like a ghillie suit there would be really nice. The amount of times I die due to rdm/vdm is pretty bad. And instantly that's almost 200k-400k down the drain, depending on the weapons I'm using.

Looks like pay to win to me, Which I detest intensely. 
So donators who support this community should get nothing ?!?! ... I don't know who you are but its clear you haven't read Arma3 EULA agreement and how we are changing our donator package to the VIP Club so we follow that rule.

We are the first big Altis life community to do this while keeping our servers funded. (This is a community)

In terms of the prices its still very much WIP (as the VIP club page suggests)

I would also like to add some users (who have a need for guns) are earning 800k + per coke run, It also makes people value there live a little more meaning more interactions = more roleplay.

So donators who support this community should get nothing ?!?! ... I don't know who you are but its clear you haven't read Arma3 EULA agreement and how we are changing our donator package to the VIP Club so we follow that rule.

We are the first big Altis life community to do this while keeping our servers funded. (This is a community)

here here

I agree with Hybrid Bananna. There has been a wide variety of ideas and with economic inflation the rise in weapon prices has balanced it out. One Kavala coke run could equip you 6 times over(about ~600K) and with the weapon price changes it is now 2 or 3 depending on what you want with the increased variety.
The black market is struggling to get guns into the country and to the rebel outposts, The police have been patrolling the major airports and border.

It also means you value your life... your gun... and for new start ups they need to work to get established here, Already noticing more role play rather than starting fights that cannot be successfully finished ;)

I would also like to add some users (who have a need for guns) are earning 800k + per coke run, It also makes people value there live a little more meaning more interactions = more roleplay.
No I' am no saying donators should get nothing, of course not. I just don't like being nastily shoved into donating by being put at a disadvantage in game, It personally puts me off donating. To me it is a clear ''business'' move to extract maximum recurring monthy revenue from your faithful fan base.

I thought your old donator system seemed more fair offering genuine perks for dontators whilst not putting non donators at a ''disadvantage" I did notice you cleared well over £500.00 in one month a while back, which I thought was great(for your server & community), What was wrong with the old system?

Yes I know you have running costs.

Yes I know the servers economy is delicate.

Yes I can see perhaps you are trying to reduce RDM.

No I havent read the Eula

At the emd of the day this is just my opinion and I'am sharing it not forcing it on anyone. I'am old school I don't like freemium or pay to win models. I would just like to say I'am not adversed to donating for a service that people provide for other people in using their spare time(or otherwise) I just don't like feeling forced to.

I would say it would be pay to win if you could get stuff as donator that anyone else couldn't.. but this is not the case.

The only thing is, as a non-donator, you have to work a bit harder, but you can have everything as a donator can.

No I' am no saying donators should get nothing, of course not. I just don't like being nastily shoved into donating by being put at a disadvantage in game, It personally puts me off donating. To me it is a clear ''business'' move to extract maximum recurring monthy revenue from your faithful fan base.

I thought your old donator system seemed more fair offering genuine perks for dontators whilst not putting non donators at a ''disadvantage" I did notice you cleared well over £500.00 in one month a while back, which I thought was great(for your server & community), What was wrong with the old system?

Yes I know you have running costs.

Yes I know the servers economy is delicate.

Yes I can see perhaps you are trying to reduce RDM.

No I havent read the Eula

At the emd of the day this is just my opinion and I'am sharing it not forcing it on anyone. I'am old school I don't like freemium or pay to win models. I would just like to say I'am not adversed to donating for a service that people provide for other people in using their spare time(or otherwise) I just don't like feeling forced to.
There will be an announcement shortly to why our old donator system has been changed (You will understand then)

Back