What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebel Zone - NORTH VS SOUTH - You Decide

I, Mr Rebel/Civ/Cop vote for the rebel zone to be in the

• Total voters

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
The vote to reduce the rebel zone ended in 45 votes for yes (78.95%) and 12 votes for no [21.05%]

We will therefore be reducing the side of the rebel zone now we launch a North/South vote

Remember this is your Altis life community so your vote counts!

Proposed North/South (Not Final):

REBELZONE.jpg

I would like to ask why my post on the South was removed from the original post. In the event the whispers were true the Southern part of the map would not be entirely ours in time and therefore misleading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like salt mines and diamonds, LEGAL work to be outside the redzone :) My vote is on south = redzone. 

Also donar shop in top is outside then, for those who donate wont get RDM.

With the northern zone you get Sofia, which is in my opinion a much better rebel town for gearing up as it is not as spread out as Pygros. Also the north has the northern air hangar which is really useful when you are getting ready to go about your rebel deeds. The Pygros rebel outpost is much easier to camp, which by the way is actually a bad thing.

I think it should be in the south simply beacuse right now alot of legal activities are in the red zone making it hard, This way salt diamond iron should be an actual option for civs :D

I think it should be in the south simply beacuse right now alot of legal activities are in the red zone making it hard, This way salt diamond iron should be an actual option for civs :D
Don't forget these locations can always be moved to somewhere else.

South gets my vote only because the North has a lot of legal activities that have basically been written out of the game at the moment.

I vote north, purely because its a smaller part of the map, leaving Pyrgos and south of pyrgos open to explore, and engage in legal ways of making money (You can always move the legal ways of making money that are in the north, down south.. ever thought of "Extracting Salt" from the sea rather then mining it at the salt flats?) You could possibly have two options for salt "Extracted Salt" & "Mined Salt", Mined salt being in the red zone will ofcourse sell for more.

If it does end up being south (which it looks like it will) then we need to move everything closer together in pygros. When you spawn it is sometimes over 1km to the outpost and then another 1-2km back to the garage.

Each has it's good and bad sides, North means legal stuff like iron is in red zone and dangerous which I understand. However, if you have it in the South, The rebels will only have Pyrgos base. Which is very bad because A.T.W.A. are always camping and RDM'ing there. So if you want to lose a lot of rebels due to frustration  of constantly being killed in their own base, vote South.

Each has it's good and bad sides, North means legal stuff like iron is in red zone and dangerous which I understand. However, if you have it in the South, The rebels will only have Pyrgos base. Which is very bad because A.T.W.A. are always camping and RDM'ing there. So if you want to lose a lot of rebels due to frustration  of constantly being killed in their own base, vote South.
'''RDM in red zone ?'' Hmm... I love you marry me ? <3

I would like to ask why my post on the South was removed from the original post. In the event the whispers were true the Southern part of the map would not be entirely ours in time and therefore misleading.
I haven't moved anything from your post ?, Yes the south or north would be solely the rebel zone...

Unless your referring to the made up army that was brought in to start off the revolution (obviously no one read my revolution post)

I haven't moved anything from your post ?, Yes the south or north would be solely the rebel zone...

Unless your referring to the made up army that was brought in to start off the revolution (obviously no one read my revolution post)
Actually my post is gone(perhaps another admin?) and it spoke of whispers of Stratis Army posessing a base and territory in the South in the future.

If it was made up then why were there two confirmed sightings of Mi-48 Kajmans? The first sighting had General Cardoso and Maverick with [sArmy] tags and the second you announced Stratis Army invasion via Admin Message while I was online and attacked the Pyrgos Rebel Outpost resulting in you crashing into a tower.

Please read "With the recent events of the Stratis Army invading our airspace in an act of aggression towards Altis and the UK government all police units were called into the capital city Kavala to protect our glorious island from a wider invasion.

During these trouble times for our glorious island our Intel is that known rebel groups are in the final stages of a revolution and have taken the city of Sofia (capital of Eastern Altis)"

Diversion made :)

There is no plans of anything else in the south/north other than rebel terrority

Please read "With the recent events of the Stratis Army invading our airspace in an act of aggression towards Altis and the UK government all police units were called into the capital city Kavala to protect our glorious island from a wider invasion.

During these trouble times for our glorious island our Intel is that known rebel groups are in the final stages of a revolution and have taken the city of Sofia (capital of Eastern Altis)"

Diversion made :)

There is no plans of anything else in the south/north other than rebel terrority
That's fine and all,but the second incident with you flying was after the revolution at the Pyrgos Rebel Outpost in the middle of an ongoing firefight,which confused me greatly.

That's fine and all,but the second incident with you flying was after the revolution at the Pyrgos Rebel Outpost in the middle of an ongoing firefight,which confused me greatly.
I am sorry that you are not understanding the story around the Stratis Army.

Back