What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you stick a hexagon around the logo its a blatant copy of ours and if you cant see the name is not a copy of ours then you sir are blind.

Don't really see it, but ahwell maybe im blind but i dont see a hexagon

Last edited by a moderator:
Now is the time to look forward, not backward.

Personally, I want this stupid, time-consuming, demoralising, pointless fucking war to be over. It ends now, or I wash my hands of ARMA forever.

I'm not going to bother naming any names - because everyone knows who's involved, on both sides - and we all know that wrongs were done on both sides.

People who have shown contempt, burned bridges, made threats, insulted RPUK members past and present, behaved despicably - they are not part of our future.

People who have unwittingly accepted invites, or semi-interestedly joined rival groups, or even just plain left on good terms like gentlemen (or ladies) - have no reason to feel despised or unwanted, have no reason to feel they need to choose a community over their friends or family, have no reason not to come back like the gents (or ladies) they are, and keep in touch with their community pals here.

We are all grown-ups. Our future is together, here, or it is no future at all. Build bridges in RL, build guns in RP. Show me you're worth building anything for, and I'll roll up my sleeves and get busy. Show me what arseholes you can be, and I'll dig my own grave and jump in it.

Future is >>>this way>>> motherfuckers. Get building. Play nice. Don't be arseholes.

Personally, I want this stupid, time-consuming, demoralising, pointless fucking war to be over. It ends now, or I wash my hands of ARMA forever.

I'm not going to bother naming any names - because everyone knows who's involved, on both sides - and we all know that wrongs were done on both sides.

People who have shown contempt, burned bridges, made threats, insulted RPUK members past and present, behaved despicably - they are not part of our future.

People who have unwittingly accepted invites, or semi-interestedly joined rival groups, or even just plain left on good terms like gentlemen (or ladies) - have no reason to feel despised or unwanted, have no reason to feel they need to choose a community over their friends or family, have no reason not to come back like the gents (or ladies) they are, and keep in touch with their community pals here.

We are all grown-ups. Our future is together, here, or it is no future at all. Build bridges in RL, build guns in RP. Show me you're worth building anything for, and I'll roll up my sleeves and get busy. Show me what arseholes you can be, and I'll dig my own grave and jump in it.

Future is >>>this way>>> motherfuckers. Get building. Play nice. Don't be arseholes.
Taco Tuesdays anyone?

Are you referring to the domino effect? One gets banned, witch hunt is on to see who hes friends with so they can be banned or? 

Anyhow Moving forward Good words @TinyBigJacko

Real news and definitely "recent events" 

maxresdefault.jpg

khadgar is missing RIP

Taco Tuesdays anyone?
But... it's Wednesday, isn't it? ;) 
( in all seriousness, I don't actually get this gag... other than a ref to the Lego Movie maybe? Please explain. I am old and stupider than I look! :D )

And FWIW, I didn't see Adster's logo as being particularly evocative of ours, but I guess it's a personal perception thing. I was more upset by the whole 'Reborn' thing, from which I inferred that it was meant to indicate that 'we' were dead. I may be old... but I'm not that old. :D

Still...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just now, TinyBigJacko said:

But... it's Wednesday, isn't it? ;) 
( in all seriousness, I don't actually get this gag... other than a ref to the Lego Movie maybe? Please explain. I am old and stupider than I look! :D )

And FWIW, I didn't see Adster's logo as being particularly evocative of ours, but I guess it's a personal perception thing. I was more upset by the whole 'Reborn' thing, from which I inferred that it was meant to indicate that 'we' were dead. I may be old... but I'm not that old. :D

Still...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Basically everybody gets together on tuesdays eats tacos and are happy

Are you referring to the domino effect? One gets banned, witch hunt is on to see who hes friends with so they can be banned or? 
There will be no witch hunt. There wasn't one by intent, but dominos fell, for sure. Some of them on perfectly innocent people. This was wrong. Harm was caused. It has been stopped. Bridges now.

Unless, by Domino Effect, you're talking about my increasing waistline from eating too much delivered pizza at my dev-machine because I have been too busy to actually make real dinner? In which case I am hurt. And considerably fatter ;)

I love when TBJ shows up and makes me look like the illiterate idiot I am. 

thats biting the hand that feeds you....

God decision to blanket ban, and review from there. 

Peace out RPuk4eva

Thank you for updating us on what has been happening. We have all heard rumours however better to hear it from the top! I personally love being in this community mainly for 2 reasons. Quality Roleplay & Great Friendships. No other community can compete with us as we thrive for being the best in RP and with moving from Altis lift to RPUK just shows how strong the community will be as a whole!

I think i can speak for us all and say we look forward to any and all changes coming our way and will continue to support the community we all enjoy being apart of! Keep up the good work and again thank you for the update on what really happened :)

I find all of this quite upsetting really. I've been here a while, the 'circle of life' is well....life. I liked Neo, had a lot of good memories so I am disappointed he felt the need to move on but each to their own I guess. I wish him the very best.

One thing I really would prefer is that we always remain calm when one of our own hurts us. I like to think we are one big family on this game and when we lose someone, it does sting. Mistakes get made, but we always move on, we have a great thing here and it's been a very good part of my life since 2014  (a stress reliever if you will) - that won't change for me.

So let's move on from this, just like we always have done, we're a community of friends, gamers or whatever you want to call us, and silly events and drama will never define RPUK - Our passion for this game and our friends is why this is the biggest community of it's type - and that won't change.

RPUK - often imitated, never bettered. (Just like my fleshlight)

I got a wee message in my in box about my comment of vile people. Let me just clarify that one. There are also a lot of great guys that have joined the group too. I don't care about being specific here. Here is a list of names of the players that did some really nasty shit when they got banned from here and are part of the rip off community:

Fetty Wap

GeunuinAF

Jamz

TI Ben

PaulS

aTa (This motherfucker shared out the personal details of our support members)

Im sure there are more with steam names I don't recognise but that's the main guys that I'm talking about when I said that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what has gone on in the background, but quite honestly posting offensive rants like this only makes you look bad.

Whatever falling's out have happened among the management team and for whatever reasons there are a huge number of people in this community that enjoy being here, and speaking purely for myself I don't think injecting this kind of poison into the discussion is helpful for anyone.  Things have happened, choices made, some bad stuff on both sides maybe, but for those of us that just want to enjoy the game I for one would rather focus on that and move on.  

For those of you that have gone, perhaps feeling badly treated, and for all I know justifiably so or not, it is also probably best to do the same and not focus on the past or whatever shit hit the fan because nothing good ever comes of it.

Everyone on both sides for the benefit of everyone involved ought to draw a line under it all and look to the future now.

I got a wee message in my in box about my comment of vile people. Let me just clarify that one. There are also a lot of great guys that have joined the group too. I don't care about being specific here. Here is a list of names of the players that did some really nasty shit when they got banned from here and are part of the rip off community:

Fetty Wap

GeunuinAF

Jamz

TI Ben

PaulS

aTa (This motherfucker shared out the personal details of our support members)

Im sure there are more with steam names I don't recognise but that's the main guys that I'm talking about when I said that. 
I pretty sure their is some slander going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back