What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recent police hostage taking

Based on the few comments I read at the top, it's not the rebels fault there aren't enough police online on server 2, it's US (the cops). If we feet over the fear/discomfort of going on server 2 because it 'lacks roleplay' and is 'run by gangs' then we can easily avoid the current hatred for server 2 patrols.

Going back to the topic, I must say I take my hat off to you guys taking all those cops hostage! That's very impressive ngl! Next time, may you all get imprisoned. ?

• Sorry I scrapped your truck m7+1  :Cool:  
i don't care about a truck. All I'm saying that this is a rp community not a wasteland server.  keep it in mind the next time you try roleplay. And by roleplay I don't mean put your hands up 3...2...1....dead  

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I took care of the Drama Llama.... goddammit I thought leaving him with conspiracy theorists would keep him busy...

I must take care of this at once...

I loved that 50.Cal, i stroked it every night, i Cuddled it it when it was scared. Rest In Police Station. 2015 - 2015. 20 minutes it lasted. But the best 20 minutes.

i don't care about a truck. All I'm saying that this is a rp community not a wasteland server.  keep it in mind the next time you try roleplay. And by roleplay I don't mean put your hands up 3...2...1....dead  
I've seen Gc do the exact same thing...

Or taking someone's ifrit when it's being roleplayed with....

I've seen Gc do the exact same thing...

Or taking someone's ifrit when it's being roleplayed with...
im not saying it's just you guys, just saying that for a rp server there ain't much rp. 

Posted this comment a bit too quickly,

/removed

Back