What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recommended idea using Geforce 730

Ozzycazy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L5GZG5C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  My current GPU

14jnqc0.png

23tjq4l.png

Not sure if this could improve in-game experience. Trying to work out a decent 60 fps or around there.

with arma it is mostly run through the CPU and not the graphics, a lot of the time my graphics card turns itself on to low power mode because it just isn't needed. Make sure you're in game settings are as low as possible if aiming for 60fps and then slowly move them up to a point you're happy with.

Really the best way is to overclock your CPU if you're able to and if not perhaps look in to upgrading.

Last edited by a moderator:
with arma it is mostly run through the CPU and not the graphics, a lot of the time my graphics card turns itself on to low power mode because it just isn't needed. Make sure you're in game settings are as low as possible if aiming for 60fps and then slowly move them up to a point you're happy with.

Really the best way is to overclock your CPU if you're able to and if not perhaps look in to upgrading.
Yeah have been. Not sure what certain options to choose from. But looking into later on upgrading to a 1050

If you're looking to stablise your FPS, try turning on Triple Buffering and Vertical Sync. It will lock the framerate to your refresh rate and minimize screen tearing. It may introduce some slight input lag but usually not noticeable.

Back