What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recon - Unban appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Your In-game name: Recon

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047087120/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

28/06/15

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

I got an instant admin ban ingame. Well ill explain what happend.

Me and my friend Zytrha were crashed with our Hatchback (sport) near the North kavala petrol. Our 2 front tires were out, we didn't had any toolkits anymore.. so we decided to drive back and so went like 12km/h. Then we saw a red offroad coming up so i told my friend let's rob them and maybe they have a toolkit so we got out we said 'stop the vehicle our we will open fire they didn't stop i popped his 'left tire in the back' they got out. i yelled put you're hands up or we will open fire. 1 of them immediately got out he had a pistol and he opened fire at my friend. I shot him down , the rest of them putted there hands up. I robbed them we took a toolkit and we repaired our car. Then he typed " u vdmD " ? i'm like how can we VDM when we were driving 12km/h ??? Then we both got banned by an admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
You left out the part where you purposely drove into us with your broken hatchback to get a chance to yell "do you have a toolkit" and then pull out your rifles.

haha you kidding me? 'purposely drove into us ? how can we drive into you with a broke car that went 12km/h 

haha you kidding me? 'purposely drove into us ? how can we drive into you with a broke car that went 12km/h 
You were driving perfectly fine on the right side of the road untill you saw us and decided to turn right into us.

The game admin that banned you can confirm, he was spectating from the start. @Adam

I'm done posting here, please no warning point I just couldn't take his lying.

I was spectating this off-road via the admin camera as it sped out of kavala with the police in persuit, further up the road I see a hatchback sport with two front tires missing on the right side of the road and as the off-road approaches they turn onto the left side of the road intentionally to make them crash either into their car or a nearby object.

Yes, The car had 2 missing wheels and was only going slow but the fact of the matter is you turned onto their side of the road to intentionally make them crash just so you could try and rob them, This is why I issued the ban on you and your friend.

I was spectating this off-road via the admin camera as it sped out of kavala with the police in persuit, further up the road I see a hatchback sport with two front tires missing on the right side of the road and as the off-road approaches they turn onto the left side of the road intentionally to make them crash either into their car or a nearby object.

Yes, The car had 2 missing wheels and was only going slow but the fact of the matter is you turned onto their side of the road to intentionally make them crash just so you could try and rob them, This is why I issued the ban on you and your friend.
Well sir , i don't think u are right here but it could be. But still we were driving the whole way on the left side of the road u say 'make them crash either into their car or a nearby object.' They didnt even crash or what so ever i shot his tire though. and still if we did that is that such a banable fact. Maybe have someone a demo? so i could see it please..

There is no need for a demo when an in game admin bans you. Note to everyone else if you are putting up a ban appeal honesty does indeed work.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back