What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recording Software?

Orbitekt

Does anyone have a recommendation for a recording software to use so I have evidence if I want to report someone

Shadow play is by far the most convenient and simple software you'll use. It doesn't kill your frames too badly and can capture the last 5/10/15/20/25 minuets of gameplay. I do get a frame crash when I do record the last 15 mins however it lasts a few seconds and is fairly minor. (Only for NVIDIA GeForce GPU's I do believe)

other than that, correctly configured OBS x64 is good for free software, however you'll need to be a little more advanced than shadow play.

All the real good ones need to be paid for.

If you have a Nvidia video card you can use Shadowplay.

If you have a AMD video card you can use Raprt.

If you feel like using a different type of recording you can download either Fraps, Bandicam or OBS. Although I don't recommend Fraps or Bandicam due to them having water marks and are not quite good for recording the last x minutes. OBS is good, however, more complex.

If you have windows 10 and don't feel like downloading anything you can use the build in recording software of windows 

[ Windows key + G ]

There are many more recording programs out there. These ones are the most common one.

Happy recording 
1f604.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows movie marker to cut the shadow play video down too!

Back