What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recording system

Storm

Wich recording system (for example geforce expierence or something like that) should i download because i really need it but i dont my game to lag like crazy 

Download it and use the save x amount of minutes option, it doesn't cause any lag while playing, when you need to save something, hit ALT + F10 and it will save the last 10 minutes for example, usually there is a slight stutter in frames for a couple seconds then it goes away.

Basically what person above said. If you have NVIDIA Graphics cards download/enable Shadowplay. I’m 100% sure that you will not even notice Any difference in performance no matter how bad of a bad system you might have.

So geforce expierence/shadowplay is the way to go thanks guys!

Basically what person above said. If you have NVIDIA Graphics cards download/enable Shadowplay. I’m 100% sure that you will not even notice Any difference in performance no matter how bad of a bad system you might have.

Download it and use the save x amount of minutes option, it doesn't cause any lag while playing, when you need to save something, hit ALT + F10 and it will save the last 10 minutes for example, usually there is a slight stutter in frames for a couple seconds then it goes away.

Back