What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recruiting a heist crew

ninjadan

Good day ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to interest people in being part of a crew for a professional robbery of the HM treasury. We may do more robberies but at the moment I am only recruiting a crew for a one off heist.

First off let me express that this will be a RP robbery so if you want to go guns blazing I suggest you wait for our next attempt at a heist. Secondly we will be running this heist very professionally as we want a smooth job, we have a heist leader (me) and specifically assigned roles for everyone else, demolitions, gunman, hostage control, etc. I do not want to be recruiting anybody who is a liability that is not prepared to follow the plan. 

We will be running a heist at a set time on a set date and I have already put together an excellent plan (which will not be discussed on here as cops read this) We will all get on the server at this set time and put the necessary parts together to execute the plan successfully then if all goes well we split the money and prepare for a potential future heist. We may ask for your payment to go towards preparation for the next heist.

So if you are interested post on here and I will contact you with further details.

Specific roles available include.

​Negotiator: (my job) Control the situation and run the heist (vehicle required) HEMMT box minimum

Hostage Control: self explanatory your job is to keep the hostages secure at all times (intimidation required, needs microphone, weapon skills preferable. (vehicle required, tempest preferable)

Muscle 1: your job is to transport the gold and point a gun where it is needed and shoot cops if it goes south. (Truck required) HEMMT preferable

Muscle 2: your job is to transport the gold and point a gun where it is needed and shoot cops if it goes south. (Truck required) HEMMT preferable

Demolitions: your job is to blow the vault if negations fail (which they shouldn't if everyone behaves) so in the case of the plan going well you will detonate the vault under supervision from the police. (rebel license required)(truck preferred) Tempest minimum 

Marksman: Wait in the hills and keep eyes on the situation with a long rage weapon (half cash provided by me) hold your fire unless negotiations fail in which case you need to be 100% alert and tell us exactly where the cops are and what they are doing (vehicle required) helicopter preferable

weapons will be provided at half cost. Skype is required. If you fail to follow the plan or break RP your cut will be terminated and we will cut all ties with you. Must have working microphone. Minimum 2 weeks play time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is important to note that we accept members of all gangs and we will be more than happy to have an experienced heist-er on board from another gang, we don't care if you are PRNA or fun police we will be happy to accept and invite all to the crew as long as they have the skills required.

Well, I do not want to be a part of the robbery, but I would like to'ride along'as it were, since I am press. I want to do a report on criminology and the criminal process

GTA V Online - Altis Life Heist :D

We are very happy with the number of applicants and we have to stress now that we are in the process of narrowing down candidates, applications are still open but we cannot guarantee a place and we will only be taking the very best, there is fierce competition (you know who you are) and applications are selective, good luck candidates, 

regards, Dan

Back