What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Red dead Redemption 2

Trex

I feel way too overhyped for this game :)  With the trailer coming in 2 days! Anyone else hyped? 

OMGF... HYPE TRAIN HERE WE COME!!! I'm so excited for this game. Hopefully it comes on pc.

Lets hope the ending doesnt piss me off again XD I hated playing as Jack and so i kept going back previous saves to play as John haah

lads

let's not over hype it just yet

we should learn from the mistakes of, fallout 4, no man's sky, and mafia 3. sit out for a bit.

lads

let's not over hype it just yet

we should learn from the mistakes of, fallout 4, no man's sky, and mafia 3. sit out for a bit.
Well.. It's rockstar.. They didn't fuck up most of their games.. Gta V was one of the biggest successes they ever had and rd2 is made by the same developers! So I have faith in rockstar!

If no pc version rockstar can ride a rocket into the sun for all i care
Jup.. But I'm pretty sure they will make one. And maybe it's later but hopefully at the main release date.

Well.. It's rockstar.. They didn't fuck up most of their games.. Gta V was one of the biggest successes they ever had and rd2 is made by the same developers! So I have faith in rockstar!

Jup.. But I'm pretty sure they will make one. And maybe it's later but hopefully at the main release date.
GTA V: Online was the worst thing. Was probaly offline for like months after the release rofl. 

GTA V: Online was the worst thing. Was probaly offline for like months after the release rofl. 
What do you mean? It was great.. They didn't expected the succes that's the same with pokemon go. I think they know how to make games and I have faith in them!

At the end of the day we have to hope that Star Citizen isn't gonna be a let down. I have faith in red dead 

Back