What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Red Dead Redemption 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

get ready boiis youll be needing 107gb. the game itself weighs 99gb on ps4. digital will require another 50gb ontop of that. while xbox one owners will be needing a nice 107 gb.

Good thing I upgraded my ps4 hd with a 2 terabyte hdd

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps4 best console I have pre order it and cant fucking wait for it. And Yea would be fun to play with u Only bit First i Will play the story line tho

Ps4 best console I have pre order it and cant fucking wait for it. And Yea would be fun to play with u Only bit First i Will play the story line tho
for sure man ill grind through the storyline aswell. online willl probably launch like a week or 2 3 later

Ladies and gentlemen we got him. 

Yesterday night new gameplay leak (no spoiler just gunfight)

no not that, there's more then that 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Pre Ordered the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox One, hopefully its just as good as the last one if not better.

egsszb1f0ao11.gif

GOOD NEWS HOLY HELL: Red Dead Redemption 2 hits the top 10 best selling games of all time on metacritic (With the XBONE version having a better score for some reason)

AduMy60.png

My fellow partners it has been a honour to share this forum thread with you guys. But the moment has finally come. Lets go, and play the shit out of this game. 

Unfortunately I work till 19:00 today so have to wait :s 

xv53hapkhbu11.jpg

@Saul Goodman im just looking at my screen doing nothing. i just cant wait to play this game. 6 more hours till i can play

You console peasant convinced me. I will be buying the PS4 Pro bundled with the game RDR2

Back