What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rediculous number of reports

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
I'm sure other people do this to but I often read the report a player section when I'm bored and have started to notic that one or 2 people not naming names here file atleast 2 reports against other players a day. I feel that this is extremely ludicrous and that it needs to stop imidatly. Now I feel that if someone is reporting 2 or more people a day they are purposefully trying to get into situations to get people banned for fun. I was wondering what other people's opinions are on this and if there should be a rule implimented against this where it is a ban able offense or something like that.

If it's well known members of the community they're trying to get banned for fun, then fair enough 1D ban if it continues. But if people break the rules then they've broke them. 

I actually counted a few days ago and I could report 6 people on a 2 hour patrol.

If it's well known members of the community they're trying to get banned for fun, then fair enough 1D ban if it continues. But if people break the rules then they've broke them. 

I actually counted a few days ago and I could report 6 people on a 2 hour patrol.
Keyword: COULD

You dont necessarily HAVE TO, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even going to lie, i'm scared to press "spawn" when i log into the server knowing one little tiny mistake, then i'm gone off the server for good.

(I don't break rules , but a mistake could happen at anytime.)

I understand but every day for the past week atleast 2 people a day in some cases and I feel that is a little to much to be a coincidence. That's just my opinion though.

And should.

Mind you, the attempt should be made to correct them prior to reporting - tell them where they went wrong, or see if it was an honest mistake, but some people will never learn if they are not punished.

The rules are clear and there to be read, yet we sometimes find ourselves reminding each other of the rules. Our advice and reminders are sometimes not enough to get the point across.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even going to lie, i'm scared to press "spawn" when i log into the server knowing one little tiny mistake, then i'm gone off the server for good.

(I don't break rules , but a mistake could happen at anytime.)
 thats why the give 1 second chance

If they have the time to do it, let them do it. Its mostly random new ppl who get reported, the bulk of them. I reported 13 people  at once, all met them in a 4 hour period in Kavala. Theres just lots of idiots out there, that'll never change. Expect the report a player forums to explode with the free weekend..  Will there be a free weekend ban score again on top of the TS @Wilco xD?

The thing is with most of the reports is see especially from one person who is constantly reporting people the answer is always no with makes me sad because instead of bein looked at like a chance to ban someone is should be looked as a wonderful opportunity to teach someone where they went wrong so they can change and still continue to enjoy our amazing community.

And should.

Mind you, the attempt should be made to correct them prior to reporting - tell them where they went wrong, or see if it was an honest mistake, but some people will never learn if they are not punished.

The rules are clear and there to be read, yet we sometimes find ourselves reminding each other of the rules. Our advice and reminders are sometimes not enough to get the point across.
He's on about people who try and "bait" with the "people who think it's fun to report" .

@ Agreed, there should be more attempts to solve. But some people you can't reach, if theyre not in TS and dont respond ingame, whatchagonnado? The only way to keep this community that great is to not allow the dickheads to continue their behaviour.

@ Agreed, there should be more attempts to solve. But some people you can't reach, if theyre not in TS and dont respond ingame, whatchagonnado? The only way to keep this community that great is to not allow the dickheads to continue their behaviour.
+1 but a hobo getting into a suv then crashing again and again into you trying to VDM you

and...

an issue with another member (they are known in the community)

is a little different tho ? 

In many cases I would argue that it is not due to the reporter not being able to reach the person, it is more due to them not being bothered. I gander that if you went through the first 2 pages of passed reports there would be no viable evidence for the reporter trying to contact the reported in 80% of them. 

I'm just on about the fact that it seems certain members are baiting and then don't even try to contact them and when asked on the template they just simply put no which makes me think that they didn't even try or check TS.

Back