What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Redistribution of MLO locations. for performance enhancement.

VeganVlad

Unlinked
I love the server. We all do but we all know there is a Hot spot for lag between Bigbank and the Balla's Turf due to the high volume of MLO's and the activity's they create.

We need to spread out the city's player base to help the server flow better in peak times.  

We cannot move player owned places here. Its not fair but there are ways to counter this. As spoken about in the Dev-Public in the discord I think some Government controlled buildings should be moved. 

Pillbox is a heavy spot for traffic from every type of person in the city. I believe moving this will probably have a massive impact itself. There are countless other MLO's for hospitals across the map including the west site of the city as seen in the links below.

This is the same for Big Bank. closing this bank and moving to one of the MLO's situated elsewhere would mean less people are affect FPS wise while a situation is happening. Once again many Mlo's are available and a example is below for a west side bank.

PROS

FPS BOOST.

SPREAD OUT PLAYERBASE.

MORE RP IN OTHER AREAS

CONS

ALOT OF DEV WORK

TIME

SWEAT

TEARS

RP

Please comment other ideas below. this is post is from a long discussion between the players and some staff in the public channel. I do represent their views but I think they would agree. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with this.
But not for pillbox!
But not just within the city. If we want Paleto and Sandy to be relevant, businesses needs to pop up there as well 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
-1 to moving the hospital only due to the work and effort the devs have been doing and would be a complete waste of there time, this issue with lag and so on have started since the new Auto exotic and lang and diaz dealership which itself causes issues due to the amount of cars they have on the lot at one time.

Don't get me wrong it would be nice to have a new hospital but moving it now while devs have worked on would be pointless as mentioned about.

-1 to moving the hospital only due to the work and effort the devs have been doing and would be a complete waste of there time, this issue with lag and so on have started since the new Auto exotic and lang and diaz dealership which itself causes issues due to the amount of cars they have on the lot at one time.

Don't get me wrong it would be nice to have a new hospital but moving it now while devs have worked on would be pointless as mentioned about.
Fully reasonable comment but the lag has been going on for way longer than the auto exotic and Lang and Diaz. The amount of MLOS that load in when you hit legion square is just too much to alot of people. 

I fully agree with the effort Devs have put in with the hospital. Is there any other building you would suggest to move instead? Thank you for the response 

Fully reasonable comment but the lag has been going on for way longer than the auto exotic and Lang and Diaz. The amount of MLOS that load in when you hit legion square is just too much to alot of people. 

I fully agree with the effort Devs have put in with the hospital. Is there any other building you would suggest to move instead? Thank you for the response 
Personally id move lang and diaz to a different location so they have there own area due to how many vehicles get pulled out, as the vehicles is what causes the issues for most people, so them having there own location may help also toward loss of fps in one area, but i do agree with the whole moving mlo's id say the taxi rank also as they pull out alot of vehicles too which often can create loss of fps for people like the lost mc at times.

Personally I believe a better soloution to this rather than jumbling MLO's (some of which can't be moved due to being locked assets, Gabz MLO's being a contender for that, specifically Gabz Pillbox MLO) would be to reduce the amount of MLO's present and adjust/work on existing MLO's to remove large and problematic ooclusions and interiorproxies.

Back