What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reduce the server slots back to 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Unlinked
Brief Summary: Reduce the server slots back down to 100

Detailed Suggestion: I am no technical man, but i think i speak for everyone that the server performs much better at 100 players, and when it is full, its sometimes unplayable.

The Pros: Better performance

The Cons: Less people logging on

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes less people on

First of all I think we should try a middle ground of somewhere like 110, just to reduce queue a bit

Or maybe we can just continue optimising the server as much as possible to continue to run at 128 or even more players in the future?

Or maybe we can just continue optimising the server as much as possible to continue to run at 128 or even more players in the future?
I think the aim should be 128 to 140 but dunno think it would be better to be stable and smaller until we're comfortable we can hold it 

Not sure what the solution is, but the server has been barley playable the last couple of days/week.

Seems to be around 9ish every night it crashes then seems okay 

We have reverted back to 100 slots since some update ago since our code isn't optimized enough to handle more than that number at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back