What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Redzone & Airdrops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamessss

Right so I know this was brought up a few meeting back but the answer was kinda confusing and lots of people still seem to have different views on it so I just want to clear it up.

What happens in the redzone stays in the redzone was said, so does this mean if you get shot in redzone a friend cannot shout from outside the zone to kill someone inside and if you flee the redzone while being shot at can you be chased outside and killed without a initiation etc.

@Edgar Ville

@Vladic Ka

@TinyBigJacko

Thanks for your responses and time in clearing up this matter.

You gotta go inside the redzone to shoot. If someone shoots out, thats rdm and you can shoot them back. If you get shot at inside the redzone then go out you can both still shoot each other. As far as I know.

You gotta go inside the redzone to shoot. If someone shoots out, thats rdm and you can shoot them back. If you get shot at inside the redzone then go out you can both still shoot each other. As far as I know.
Yea this is what I mean no one is sure needs something clear black and white to outline the yes and no's as currently the lines are blurred

Shooting into redzone = Not allowed

Shooting out if redzone = Not allowed

And also, if you get killed, your buddies cannot shoot into the redzone to avenge you. They either need to be in the red zone or they need to have initiated.

Hope that patches things up! 

You can only shoot on people that are in the red zone if you are also in the zone. If you leave the zone mid fight or think it's clear and continue to get shot, diddums.

You cannot shoot in irregardless if your friend is Getting shot even if you are outside the zone.

Make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you start a fight in redzone, you can continue it outside though right?
So you start firefighting someone inside redzone, they leave mid fight, you can still shoot him ouside of the zone right? (if there hasn't been a decent amount of time that passed).

So you start firefighting someone inside redzone, they leave mid fight, you can still shoot him ouside of the zone right? (if there hasn't been a decent amount of time that passed).
Yes, reference 

If you leave the zone mid fight or think it's clear and continue to get shot, diddums.

I am fairly sure that you can do that... (considering not to much time has passed, and you haven't lost sight of eachother between shots...)

I don't understand why the redzone isn't all KOS, I think the circles thing just confuses people and leads to arguements over RDM in a rebel zone. I think it should all be KOS.

You can only shoot on people that are in the red zone if you are also in the zone. If you leave the zone mid fight or think it's clear and continue to get shot, diddums.

You cannot shoot in irregardless if your friend is Getting shot even if you are outside the zone.

Make sense?
But what if a firefight starts on the edge of the redzone but outside of it can you then shoot into the redzone if the opposing party entres said redzone?

I don't understand why the redzone isn't all KOS, I think the circles thing just confuses people and leads to arguements over RDM in a rebel zone. I think it should all be KOS.
It really is a simple consept. when you + target are in circle = kill. if not -> initiate

Look at all the complaints about the old redzone, just see for it and you'll understand.

But what if a firefight starts on the edge of the redzone but outside of it can you then shoot into the redzone if the opposing party entres said redzone?
Bloody hell this is an old thread..

rephrase what you've said please, I can't make much sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back