What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Refreshed sign for Bosh's Trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelanis

Unlinked
The truckers and haulers shop (mainly known as Bosh's Trucks) has recently become a lot more busy and with this our RP for selling trucks has grown tremendously. Not only is it the only dealership in Sandy, it is the only trucking shop of its kind within Los Santos. So we ensure ourselves that everyone gets the truck they want and the best service we can provide.

I would like to put forward a suggestion for something more cosmetic for the site. Since the MLO is a recycling centre (which doesn't actually get used) could we potentially have the sign out the front changed to a sign for the dealership?

unknown.png

This is the sign in question.  I feel like it really has no purpose the way it is and would do better sign posting the shop outside. If you were a new player (which we get a lot due to to the location of the "tutorial") it's really hard to know what this place is just by looking at it.

Here are some designs relevant to the truck dealership so far:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971036198179065857/983776838948093963/Delivery_Drivers_Needed.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971036198179065857/982636065003282432/Boshs_trucks_DO_NOT_DELETE_908_908px_Animated_Social_Media_1.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891463195322101881/950531406658945054/Boshs_Trucks_logo_transparenbt.png

​

Pros and Cons

Pros

• It would bring a bit more user creativity into the server using the logo we've had designed for Bosh's Trucks. This would match our advertising on tweedle as well as our overall "brand" within the server.
  • It sign posts the dealership more clearly making it easier for players to see and recognise 
  • I have vectors of the logo in black and white as well as on a background too. I'm happy to provide in whatever format needed. 

Cons

• Dev time as always
  • The sign may need to be turned around as its a bit of a wonky angle - unsure how hard this would be.

Thank you for taking the time to read this 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon a few suggestions from friends - I have also changed the logo slightly.

In the event people are unsure of the name "Bosh's trucks" I have just added "Trucking and Haulers" underneath to make it clearer. Again the logo can be changed to different formats etc. 

image.png

He is the rough draft of these suggestions.

Thank you @Rachiiee❤️

Upon a few suggestions from friends - I have also changed the logo slightly.

In the event people are unsure of the name "Bosh's trucks" I have just added "Trucking and Haulers" underneath to make it clearer. Again the logo can be changed to different formats etc. 

View attachment 19451

He is the rough draft of these suggestions.

Thank you @Rachiiee❤️
Fully have to agree with this! Fishing and wholesalers are becoming alot more common in the city which is driving up the need for people purchasing trucks from Boshs Trucks! People in the city constantly ask where this dealer is located and i feel even this sign will help them achieve more business aswell as tweedle! Fantastic sign to love it!

+1 from me

-Katelyn

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back